By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Android or iPhone?

been using Sony and Samsung Android phones for decade, never own any iPhone because of its ugly model, but finally iPhone X will be my first iPhone this november

Around the Network

I'm an Android guy. I tried an iPhone but I didn't like the features and interface. Still can't understand why iPhone users look at us like we're using third world country technology. I think my phone (Moto Z Force) can go toe to toe with anything on the market.

android.I'm poor,sry.

I've had my iPhone 5S since it came out and still don't feel the need to get a new phone. In general, I like iPhones more because I like iOS far more than Android, even if it's missing a number of features.

Team Android, currently using a Samsung Note 4 which is surprisingly still holding up and not too laggy after 3 years. Waiting to see if there's a smashing deal on the S8+ for Black Friday. That Pixel 2 looks sexy as well, but $1000 for a phone seems ridiculous to me.

Around the Network

Use note 8.. love flud on android... and love to customize

I'm still using my Lumia 950XL on WIndows Mobile. Once Microsoft officially kills the OS, I'll hop over to iOS because of my distaste for advertising companies like Google.

Android. The OS just feels a lot snappier than IOS to me. Launchers are pretty cool too.

I have an iPhone, and have yet to have an issue with it. Nice music features, connects to my bluetooth speakers nicely, and browsing webpages and checking email is about as easy as it can get.

No plans to get a new model yet...as my 6S still works perfectly.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

iPhone. Switched to android with the htc One in 2013. Had it for two years and when it came time to upgrade, it was practically unusable. The keyboard had a long delay from typing where the words I typed would show up several seconds later among other things.

Plus it just felt less secure to me. I’ve heard from several ppl over the years that Android is much easier to hack and steal info as opposed to iOS.

Plus again iPhone is just so simple to use. I’m used to it and don’t see myself ever changing.