By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK software sales (Week ending 7/29/2017)

I'm impressed with GTA here. How old are these versions?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
StuOhQ said:

People are saying UKes have great taste when 1-2 Switch is charting above Arms...

Agreed!

Switch!!!

Crash Bandicoot is doing great!

As happy I am for CB doing... this n.sanity, why is TW for CB 1? isn't it like the 5th week that it refuses to yield? XD

...edit: ah yeah. Last week/this week, not total week. great.

The UK buys what the shop shove in their faces. So that's the standard COD/FIFA/GTA and anything PS i.e. Crash. Nintendo products are barely sold at retail at all. Xbox has usually equal floor space to PS but everybodies friend's dog has a PS4 so that's what they will get to be able to play FIFA together. It's so sad. UK gamers as a whole are just complete stupid.

Around the Network
Steven666v2 said:
The UK buys what the shop shove in their faces. So that's the standard COD/FIFA/GTA and anything PS i.e. Crash. Nintendo products are barely sold at retail at all. Xbox has usually equal floor space to PS but everybodies friend's dog has a PS4 so that's what they will get to be able to play FIFA together. It's so sad. UK gamers as a whole are just complete stupid.

You tell 'em! XD

Sounds like he's all by himself

Steven666v2 said:

Give up moaning about what's currently popular in the UK.

When Nintendo was doing well we couldn't move for Wii and DS displays in stores. Now that PS4 is dominating the market, it's pretty obvious that retailers will cater to the consumers demands. When the Switch starts to build a solid userbase, you can fully expect retailers to adapt to the change.

The bandicoot won't bandi-scoot for nobody. Give 'me hell, crash

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I really want to hear what the shipment numbers are for Crash Bandicoot.