By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Runa216 said:

SO! I am playing the Pokemon DLC (Indigo Disk) and Iwas wondering if anyone else can help me with a certain element.

Without getting spoilery, Once you're done the DLC's story you can unlock up to 25 returning legendaries from prior gens (The bird trio, the feline trio, stuff like Latios/Latias, Kyogre/Groudon, etc) by doing some Points quests. (In the DLC you can do specific tasks like picking up items, catching certain pokemon, travelling, making TMs, etc). For every ten you do you can unlock a random one from a selection.

There are 4 levels. Level 1 is the bird trio and Kubfu, which both games (Scarlet and Violet) Can get solo. Level 2 is stuff that can be achieved solo but is differentiated by game. For example, Kyogre is Violet only and Groudon is Scarlet only. I have all the level 1 and level 2 legendaries.

But then Level 3 is a different story. I am in scarlet and can get all the ones exclusive to Violet if I do coop with a friend. So even though I have Groudon, I can also get Kyogre if I do coop.

And this is where I get confused. Because level 4 is only 3 pokemon. The in-between mons. Rayquaza, Kyurem, and Necrozma. You know, the ones that came later with the third version or dlc/alts. (Giratina would be here as well but I think they already released it via code).

So my question and confusion is: What is the difference between levels 3 and 4. Both require coop but I don't quite know what that means and what the difference is. Everywhere I look I'm told, outright, that there IS a distinct difference, and that th emethods to getting them are different but for the life of me I can't discern what the difference is. I have a theory, that the Other Version exclusive ones are just achieved via doing tasks while in coop, but like...the lowest level ones? Is there a difference between low level ones and gold ones? The tasks are....

IT's all confusing. Does anyone have a written explanation from it, from like a website that isn't youtube? All the youtube explanations I can find fail to explain the difference between 3 and 4. I'm only asking becuase I don't wanna spend an hour doing coop stuff with my buddy only to realize I've been grinding the wrong quests.

He has Violet, I'm on scarlet.

Nevermind, I got them. Still not 100% sure what the difference is between 'coop' and special coop ones. 

Got a living dex in the game, so I migrated it from Scarlet (my original game) To Violet (My secondary) and now I'm gonna bum rush it with my shiny team

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Anyone besides me wish Wapeach became an actual character in the Mario games?

CaptainExplosion said:

Im good. Rather have some more original ones. Wario and Waluigi is enough.

CaptainExplosion said:

You mean this: https://www.gameshub.com/news/news/wapeach-princess-peach-waluigi-creator-2634191/

Then yes.

I'm sorry, but we've already got Daisy, that's good enough for the 2nd needed princess of the group.
Also having a counterpart/dubious character to represent you had been twice already and Waluigi appart from a good meme sees no use in mainline games but only spin off.

His worth as a character is discussable

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

I think they should make a game come out that follows Captian Falcon and how he get's into F-zero racing. Also he can run into many Nintendo characters in the game as whell.

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

I think they should make a game come out that follows Captian Falcon and how he get's into F-zero racing. Also he can run into many Nintendo characters in the game as whell.

Great idea. ^^

I lost all my Rock Pikmin in Pikmin 4. Anywhere I can get more?

Top 30 most downloaded Switch games in Japan for 2023 revealed: https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-reveals-the-top-30-most-downloaded-games-on-the-japanese-switch-eshop-for-2023/

1. Suika Game
2. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
3. Pikmin 4
4. Super Mario Bros. Wonder
5. Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. Splatoon 3
8. Overcooked 2
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Fire Emblem Engage
11. Monster Hunter Rise
12. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
13. Pokémon Violet
14. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2
15. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
16. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
17. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
18. Minecraft
19. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1
20. Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe
21. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
22. Human: Fall Flat
23. Persona 4 Golden
24. Among Us
25. Momotaro Dentetsu World: Chikyuu wa Kibou de Mawatteru
26. Pikmin 2
27. Pokémon Scarlet
28. Nintendo Switch Sports
29. Pikmin 1
30. Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban

curl-6 said:

Top 30 most downloaded Switch games in Japan for 2023 revealed: https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-reveals-the-top-30-most-downloaded-games-on-the-japanese-switch-eshop-for-2023/

1. Suika Game
2. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
3. Pikmin 4
4. Super Mario Bros. Wonder
5. Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. Splatoon 3
8. Overcooked 2
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Fire Emblem Engage
11. Monster Hunter Rise
12. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
13. Pokémon Violet
14. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2
15. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
16. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
17. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
18. Minecraft
19. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1
20. Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe
21. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
22. Human: Fall Flat
23. Persona 4 Golden
24. Among Us
25. Momotaro Dentetsu World: Chikyuu wa Kibou de Mawatteru
26. Pikmin 2
27. Pokémon Scarlet
28. Nintendo Switch Sports
29. Pikmin 1
30. Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban

It's always a trip to see how divergent each regions or even countries have differencing tastes. Most have Mario Wonder and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe toping their's. 

Also Kirby Forgotten Land is the most popular Kirby game charting on the western charts while Return to Dreamland is the highest in Japan.

It's prolly the highest I've also seen TOTK rise up between the regions rankings right now.

Btb, got around to finish Mario Wonder's Special World levels !

Some of those definitely got testing my patience ... Was good to brawn against challenging levels like these ^^ Would be fun of them to add a DLC à la NSMBU Luigi edition just amp up the challenge even more.

Now I guess, I gotta get all those purple coins and golden flagpoles to access the ultimate level ?