By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What does everyone make of the rumor that Smash Bros. Ultimate might get new content for it's 5th anniversary?

What rumor? I always look up rumors but never heard of this one.

Also what I think? I would be so happy about it if its true!

I'd rather they focused on a new Smash game if that's happening.

Around the Network

I knew it would be less than usual.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Actually, as much as I love Smash, what I'd rather Nintendo put more focus into this coming year is the 30th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country, especially because of the Donkey Kong section of Super Nintendo World coming soon.

CaptainExplosion said:

Actually, as much as I love Smash, what I'd rather Nintendo put more focus into this coming year is the 30th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country, especially because of the Donkey Kong section of Super Nintendo World coming soon.

Not a huge year for me on my Switch and probably will be even less so next year with Paper Mario really being the only Switch game I'm looking forward to, but Nintendo has surprised me many times before!

Around the Network

G2ThaUNiT said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Well excuse me for really wanting something good to happen. Do I need to recite to you a short speech I heard from one of the greatest Canadians of his time?

CaptainExplosion said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Well excuse me for really wanting something good to happen. Do I need to recite to you a short speech I heard from one of the greatest Canadians of his time?

You don't think I want that too? Hell yeah I want nothing else than for Nintendo to go all out for DKC's 30th anniversary and to celebrate the expansion at the theme park, but historically, Nintendo usually tells us not to hold our breath on the most requested of things. 

I will lose my mind if they actually pull it off though!

New gameplay of Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown running on Switch

CaptainExplosion said:

I'd rather they focused on a new Smash game if that's happening.

Wont be another 2-3 years before we see another one so I'll rather have the DLC/expansion.

If anything, I think they'll pull another Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and make a expanded version of Ultimate.