By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PAOerfulone said:

See, shit like this is why I love Fi! Yeah, I know she can ramble on and on and be annoying with holding your hand too much, but moments like this are what gives her character and personality beyond "robotic, sword-spirt, lady." This, trashing the verbal passage that Gaepora recites when you first meet her, back-hand insulting you for mistaking Machi the Kikwi's aura for Zelda. Basically, if you or anyone says something stupid or ignorant, she will not hesitate to drag you through the mud and make you feel like a total dipshit. Underneath that cold, steel-like, robotic exterior is a sassy, smartass bitch and I love it! She's not on Midna's level (Who is?) But she has some smoke on her!

Too bad she focuses all her sass on warning you about the deplition of your batteries. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
PAOerfulone said:

See, shit like this is why I love Fi! Yeah, I know she can ramble on and on and be annoying with holding your hand too much, but moments like this are what gives her character and personality beyond "robotic, sword-spirt, lady." This, trashing the verbal passage that Gaepora recites when you first meet her, back-hand insulting you for mistaking Machi the Kikwi's aura for Zelda. Basically, if you or anyone says something stupid or ignorant, she will not hesitate to drag you through the mud and make you feel like a total dipshit. Underneath that cold, steel-like, robotic exterior is a sassy, smartass bitch and I love it! She's not on Midna's level (Who is?) But she has some smoke on her!

Too bad she focuses all her sass on warning you about the depletion of your batteries. 

Ok, I am going to say this now, that problem is incredibly overblown.

As someone who has played the original version MANY times. That has never been an issue for me. Why? Because I always pause the game and change the batteries after the first time she says it. A good pair of AA batteries should last you a good 15-20 hours. One playthrough of Skyward Sword is usually around 30-40 hours, depending on how many side quests you do. So, you should only really hear it around 2-3 times a playthrough (Oh, the agony!). It's only a problem if you constantly ignore her and keep trucking on through playthrough to try to squeeze out every ounce of juice those batteries have, in which case, I'm sorry, that's not the game's problem, that's on you.

PAOerfulone said:
Metallox said:

Too bad she focuses all her sass on warning you about the depletion of your batteries. 

As someone who has played the original version MANY times. That has never been an issue for me. Why? Because I always pause the game and change the batteries after the first time she says it. A good pair of AA batteries should last you a good 15-20 hours. One playthrough of Skyward Sword is usually around 30-40 hours, depending on how many side quests you do. So, you should only really hear it around 2-3 times a playthrough (Oh, the agony!). It's only a problem if you constantly ignore her and keep trucking on through playthrough to try to squeeze out every ounce of juice those batteries have, in which case, I'm sorry, that's not the game's problem, that's on you.

Still, it made for an amusing comedy sketch.

PAOerfulone said:
Metallox said:

Pretty sure the batteries thing is just a meme used to complain about all of Fi's interruptions. Which there are a lot of. Also, it took me 50 hours to get through the game the first time.

Just finished File 9 in Astral Chain and holy moly, this game is epic. Unless the last three files are bad, it's worthy to stand alongside the likes of Bayonetta 1 + 2 and Vanquish as one of Platinum's best.

Also, it took me til now to realize there's sprint and slide commands haha. If the game ever told me, I forgot. XD 

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

This update to SNES Online is so bad that it's insulting.

Nintendo is even more out of touch with fans than I thought.

No Earthbound, no Super Mario RPG, but a bunch of random shit nobody asked for. This is worse than Kazuya getting into Smash and reducing Shantae to a Mii costume. -_-

CaptainExplosion said:

No Earthbound, no Super Mario RPG, but a bunch of random shit nobody asked for. This is worse than Kazuya getting into Smash and reducing Shantae to a Mii costume. -_-

Me (dx11332sega) wants a good SNES game

Nintendo adding games noone heard or cares.

dx11332sega:Am I a joke to you?

Nintendo : says in their heads yes you are a joke no quality game for you(in their head) have some Jelly boy and bambuzal while not telling me I'm a joke to them in person 

Me: still pays switch online I feel like being conned and Nintendo still knows i'll pay still what an amazing era 

Me: I still love Switch ( fake happy mask but inside cries)

I game on all consoles and PC

dx11332sega said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Me (dx11332sega) wants a good SNES game

Nintendo adding games noone heard or cares.

dx11332sega:Am I a joke to you?

Nintendo : says in their heads yes you are a joke no quality game for you(in their head) have some Jelly boy and bambuzal while not telling me I'm a joke to them in person 

Me: still pays switch online I feel like being conned and Nintendo still knows i'll pay still what an amazing era 

Me: I still love Switch ( fake happy mask but inside cries)

And this came after they talked about ADDING to the value of Switch Online.

CaptainExplosion said:

I mean, of course it's worse than Kazuya getting into Smash, seeing as that was a pretty cool thing.

Jelly Boy Cover art is disgusting and is telling me to take it long style ugh.

No comments for bombuzal here man

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 21 July 2021

I game on all consoles and PC