By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kingdom Come: Deliverance coming to Switch early next year:

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/459290/kingdom-come-deliverance-royal-edition-releases-in-early-2024-for-switch/

Around the Network

What I really want coming to Switch next year is a new Donkey Kong game to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country AND the opening of the Donkey Kong Country park at Universal Studios Japan.

Tales of Kenzera: Zau, a 2.5D action Metroidvania, comes to Switch on the 23rd of April 2024

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 December 2023

And as expected, Nintendo is basically a no show at the Game Awards (Appart from two awards).

Remember when people thought that they would announce their bigger stuff there just because they had a trailer for Bayonetta 3 and the Joker DLC for Smash Ultimate ?

Dayum, people got really rilled up in the successive years. Yet nothing significant since then.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Tears of The Kingdom and Super Mario Bros. Wonder both got shafted in favor of some generic brown game, but that's the to be expected from The Game Awards. -_-

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

And as expected, Nintendo is basically a no show at the Game Awards (Appart from two awards).

Remember when people thought that they would announce their bigger stuff there just because they had a trailer for Bayonetta 3 and the Joker DLC for Smash Ultimate ?

Dayum, people got really rilled up in the successive years. Yet nothing significant since then.

Probably more when their new console releases. They will have alot to go around then I think. They just dont need to pump up more excitement for the Switch anymore. Its just Princess Peach Showtime! thats new for next year so far. The rest are remakes and remasters. They might have something else, but they need something new for their next Direct.

Several of the games announced at TGA will probably come to the next Nintendo console anyway. They just couldnt announce it yet.

KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:

Probably more when their new console releases. They will have alot to go around then I think. They just dont need to pump up more excitement for the Switch anymore. Its just Princess Peach Showtime! thats new for next year so far. The rest are remakes and remasters. They might have something else, but they need something new for their next Direct.

Several of the games announced at TGA will probably come to the next Nintendo console anyway. They just couldnt announce it yet.

Will they though ? I don't really expect them to give much light at this kind of show in any year of the new system anymore. They could easily just keep these few announcements for their quarterly Directs instead.

But yeah, something like Monster Hunter Wild is prolly in the pipeline for the next system for example. Just curious to see if it'll have a parity release date with the other versions depending on when it'll release.

Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:

Will they though ? I don't really expect them to give much light at this kind of show in any year of the new system anymore. They could easily just keep these few announcements for their quarterly Directs instead.

But yeah, something like Monster Hunter Wild is prolly in the pipeline for the next system for example. Just curious to see if it'll have a parity release date with the other versions depending on when it'll release.

I think they will. They did at the beginning of the Switch, so Im expecting them to do the same with their next console. To create hype with bigger titles. I mean would something like Metroid Prime 2 Remastered set the world on fire at The Game Awards this year? I dont think so. They just dont have much to show Im guessing. Most of their teams are probably at work on their next gen system. 

We will see though. I mean Sony doesnt have much of a presence lately at the Game Awards either, so maybe its not the best way to show off your games.

I wish Nintendo made their own successor to GoldenEye, speaking of Nintendo-related first person shooters.

CaptainExplosion said:

I wish Nintendo made their own successor to GoldenEye, speaking of Nintendo-related first person shooters.

100% sure, they'd simply prefer to make a Splatoon FPS  if they were to aim at that crowd