By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What's another game that would work in the 99 formula?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

WarioWare

CaptainExplosion said:

Star Fox?

We reap what we sow

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

WarioWare

160rmf said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Star Fox?

Ok now I wanna see both of them happen. ^^

Reviews are trickling in for Mario RPG. Currently at an 83. Admirable but the negative critiques can’t decide whether older fans will love or hate it. Guess I’ll see on Friday.

On a related note, the soundtrack has been playing in my head for the past week or so. I am so excited for it!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Has the original Donkey Kong been given this treatment yet? 

160rmf said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Star Fox?

Yeeeaaa ... A 99 pilots dog-fight in free-roaming mode ?!

That sounds like the messiest first minute of any gameplay round ever hahaha

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

axumblade said:

Reviews are trickling in for Mario RPG. Currently at an 83. Admirable but the negative critiques can’t decide whether older fans will love or hate it. Guess I’ll see on Friday.

On a related note, the soundtrack has been playing in my head for the past week or so. I am so excited for it!

I genuinely haven't see any of those old fans complaining about any aspects of what we've seen so far so it's just good to know that this is a good game. 

Will enjoy my playthrough starting this Friday !

Mar1217 said:
axumblade said:

I genuinely haven't see any of those old fans complaining about any aspects of what we've seen so far so it's just good to know that this is a good game. 

We finished Wonder this weekend and I’m about halfway through spider-man 2. Got a feeling it’s going to get lost in my queue for a bit starting Friday. 

axumblade said:
Mar1217 said:

We finished Wonder this weekend and I’m about halfway through spider-man 2. Got a feeling it’s going to get lost in my queue for a bit starting Friday. 

Bruh, I don't think you wanna see my queue right now. With Super Mario Wonder being 3/4 quarters done, the beginning of my playthrough of Star Ocean 2 remake and my current playthrough of Detective Pikachu Returns +

The VR games that I play currently. I am completely full of it right now !

Still, I'm gonna wiggle some room to at least play the opening hours ^^