By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

I know I'm late playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but damn this game does love to do the thing where you destroy the boss in gameplay only to transition to Noah and co. getting their asses kicked in a cutscene.

Don't worry, it gets better.

Around the Network

Not sure how to feel about this......

That means the odds of Tom Holland being Link are not 0%. Best timeline confirmed?

haxxiy said:

That means the odds of Tom Holland being Link are not 0%. Best timeline confirmed?

We all know who it's really going to be

gtotheunit91 said:
haxxiy said:

We all know who it's really going to be

I remember the arcade stomping.... guardians

The world belongs to you-Pan America

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I know I'm late playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but damn this game does love to do the thing where you destroy the boss in gameplay only to transition to Noah and co. getting their asses kicked in a cutscene.

Haaa don't worry ! It's just a Xenoblade staples at this point haha.

Though I prefer a complete boss battle instead of the usual "abridged fights to half the lifebar" we'd get in similar situations.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

The final wave of the Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass is out now:

https://gonintendo.com/contents/28422-mario-kart-8-deluxe-booster-course-pass-wave-6-now-live-game-updated-to-3-0-0

haxxiy said:

It'd at least make more sense than casting him as Nathan Drake for the Uncharted movie. -_-

I can't get over how amazing this looks!

curl-6 said:

The final wave of the Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass is out now:

https://gonintendo.com/contents/28422-mario-kart-8-deluxe-booster-course-pass-wave-6-now-live-game-updated-to-3-0-0

Diddy Kong along with Wii Rainbow Road and DK Mountain was all the remaining MK goodness I needed that was still missing