By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Runa216 said:

Just finished Mario RPG. Not 100% but like 95% (All I have left is Culex and the rematches.....and the 100 jumps dealio)

I usually get all 99 flowers but this run I came up short at 97. So I had to grind by getting mushrooms in the Forest Maze and giving them to the mushroom dude in Seaside Town after going to Land's end. Eventually you'll get 'flower tab' mushrooms that increase your FP.

Great game. It was a little easy, though. One of my personal completion criteria was filling up the Monster List/Bestiary and....I shit you not...I kept beating bosses too fast for many of the entries to show up. SO...to fix that, once you beat the game the slots fill in but without the Check Mark (If you know you know), and you can pay to have the check marks filled in with 3 Frog Coins per entry. If you care about that. Which I do.

I'm scared to do postgame stuff. Won't lie.

Hum ... You ok ? The game released just yesterday. That's super fast completion there 😅

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Ooooohhh shit!! Nintendo's got a government agency calling them out over their new Smash tournament rules.

CaptainExplosion said:

Ooooohhh shit!! Nintendo's got a government agency calling them out over their new Smash tournament rules.

"The Norwegian Consumer Council has already beaten Nintendo in court twice before, making it so the company had to let users cancel their pre-orders on Switch and fix controllers suffering from Joycon drift. Now, they’ve taken aim at the Smash tournament rules."

Oooohhhhh...so thats why Nintendo doesnt ship to Norway anymore. Was wondering what all that was about. A bit harsh to punish us gamers for it. Not being able to get to buy Bayonetta 1 and not able to use our Platinum Points for physical rewards still really sucks.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

"The Norwegian Consumer Council has already beaten Nintendo in court twice before, making it so the company had to let users cancel their pre-orders on Switch and fix controllers suffering from Joycon drift. Now, they’ve taken aim at the Smash tournament rules."

Oooohhhhh...so thats why Nintendo doesnt ship to Norway anymore. Was wondering what all that was about. A bit harsh to punish us gamers for it. Not being able to get to buy Bayonetta 1 and not able to use our Platinum Points for physical rewards still really sucks.

They seriously won't ship to Norway anymore over something so petty?

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Less pettiness and more a business decision. If they ship to Norway, they would have to conform to those rulings and other consumer laws. If Norway is a small enough market that Nintendo doesn't consider it worth changing their overall business model, then it makes more sense from a business perspective not to ship. Especially if consumers in that market are willing to import your products via a third party.

Around the Network
psychicscubadiver said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Less pettiness and more a business decision. If they ship to Norway, they would have to conform to those rulings and other consumer laws. If Norway is a small enough market that Nintendo doesn't consider it worth changing their overall business model, then it makes more sense from a business perspective not to ship. Especially if consumers in that market are willing to import your products via a third party.

Bergsala has always handled Nintendo products here in Scandinavia. This is about ordering directly from their website. If they are so pissed about people being able to cancel pre-orders and making sure they have working products...you know...consumer friendly stuff, then maybe its time to re-evaluate some stuff. Its bad business. Sometimes there are exclusive things at the Nintendo store and keeping people out of it will just hurt you in the long run.

3 hours in.

Got 2 out of 7 stars.

Just got Geno too.

Game is going so quickly....maybe its just me after playing 50+ hour games constantly in the last 3 years lol.

BasilZero said:

3 hours in.

Got 2 out of 7 stars.

Just got Geno too.

Game is going so quickly....maybe its just me after playing 50+ hour games constantly in the last 3 years lol.

True, I didn't understand those who were blazing through it so fast yesterday, but I'm actually playing it and I feel like I could realistically finish it in less than 20 hours if I were to b-line to finish 😅

Anywoo, I just got to the Forest Maze with it's remix of one of the most iconic forest theme in VG music history 🎵🎧

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Just bought Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe (Digital) through Target.

Target's the only one selling it digitally and digital is what I want.

Nice!

Anyone got a release date for Splatoon 3 Side Order?