By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

There's a Kirby racing game.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Is Nintendo gonna even bother making a new racing game since Mario Kart has become so popular?

Probably not.

A Pokemon racing game would be interesting though....

There was one, I don't remember it being very good.

Kakadu18 said:

That was 20 years ago though.

I've ached for a new Donkey Kong racing game since Diddy Kong Racing. Donkey Kong Barrel Blast just didn't cut it.

Captain Falcon needs to be more than just someone in Smash Bros. Either a new F-Zero, or a new solo game for him about bounty hunting.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

On the Switch. Kirby's Dream Buffet is basically a racing game.

My left JoyCon finally started to drift in May or so. I'm going to get some GameCube style JoyCons, which should be fine since I barely use all the features of the JoyCons.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

CaptainExplosion said:

There was one, I don't remember it being very good.

Pokemon Dash.

Just saw a video of it....stick with RPGs then @TPC lol

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yeah, but Kirby Air Ride was better.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Yeah, but Kirby Air Ride was better.

I do like Kirby Air Ride but the only thing people truly likes about that game is the City Trial mode which is not a conventional racing mode

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

$50 Nintendo eShop cards for $44.99 each.

Bought two of them and since I used my 3 month NSO subscription code - Went ahead and pre-ordered Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Bros Wonder.

Hyped! Gonna play both day 1 :)!

Edit: On Amazon (US)

Last edited by BasilZero - on 17 July 2023

This new Donkey Kong figure from Jakks Pacific looks good if a bit small.

I bought a Mclassic. You might have to mess with some TV and Switch settings but once that's settled. It did clean up the image quality. Bayonetta 3. Daemon X Machina  & Astral Chain I tested.  I should test Shin Megami Tensei V later. The device cleans up a lot of AA and upscales to 1440P.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!