By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Feral Interactive, the studio behind the Switch ports of Alien Isolation, GRID Autosport, and the Lara Croft Collection are teasing their next Switch port:

The pic is a still from Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" music video, and may be hinting at Deus Ex Mankind Divided as that features a interactive pool table and is a game the studio already ported to Mac/Linux; their Switch ports primarily come from their Mac portfolio.

Naaaah, we all know we're gonna get Michael Jackson: The Expérience Wii port we've been all grooving for 🕺

Ah yes, the cheap cash grab at Michael's death. -_-

Around the Network

Enough depressing shit from me, here's some speculation.                                                                                                                                                                I don't really trust rumors. Usually. But I'll be checking on August 31st to see if Nintendo actually says anything about this.

Come on Nintendo and TPC! 

End of an era; Call of Duty multiplayer on Wii has finally been discontinued:

Amazing that it held on so long; it's sad to see it go.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 04 August 2023

Isn't there a new Splatfest coming up?

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Oh my ... This might mean that for a looooong while, the game still had enough people playing online for them to maintain the server haha

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

gtotheunit91 said:

Come on Nintendo and TPC! 

We want it but realistically speaking it would cut part of their business if they were to make this possible.

Look I'd personally be playing Emerald for the rest of time and would prolly not care about any other games coming if it were the case lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Oh my ... This might mean that for a looooong while, the game still had enough people playing online for them to maintain the server haha

COD on Wii had a fairly dedicated following, even if it was small compared to the other platforms. A lot of us really loved the IR pointer controls.

The Wii COD games were also kind of the grandfather of the "impossible ports" we see so often now on Switch.

What I've been playing recently...

Super Mario 3D All Stars (NS) - 42 stars in 5 hours. Finished Lethal Lava Land and I'm in Hazy Maze cave.

Super Mario World (NSO) - Reached Forest of Illusion, 42 exits - 2 hours in.

Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) - done all the side quests which took me like a good 8-10 hours. Finished Rydon's Tower but didnt get the chance to do anything after that, that dungeon was annoying. Party level is around 36 - I leveled a bit from Liquid metal slimes in the Unknown Island. 51 hours (though image below shows 50, forgot to update prior to screenshot take lol)

Pokemon Sword (NS) - caught all 3 regi legendaries and the electric regi pokemon. I'm heading into the final side quest in the Crown Tundra DLC which is to catch the 3 legendary birds. I'm likely gonna do some dynamax adventures afterwards.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 07 August 2023

So apparently Red Dead Redemption is coming to the Switch?

https://mynintendonews.com/2023/08/07/rockstar-games-announces-red-dead-redemption-coming-to-switch-this-month/

I mean, this is great. But after the launch failure that was the GTA Trilogy Remaster, I can't avoid feeling uneasy about this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.