By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

$50 Nintendo eShop cards for $44.99 each.

Bought two of them and since I used my 3 month NSO subscription code - Went ahead and pre-ordered Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Bros Wonder.

Hyped! Gonna play both day 1 :)!

Was it on Amazon ? I should prolly swipe myself one for the future digital Indies I get

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Was it on Amazon ? I should prolly swipe myself one for the future digital Indies I get

Oops, ya forgot to mention that.

Having gotten a bit more time to play now I played through Paranormasight from Square Enix in the last week. It's a fantastic visual novel with an amazing story that keeps surprising up until the very end. Or one of six endings. It's also very meta and has a lot of funny moments and great dialogue. Several characters have surprising amount of depth. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys mystery.

Now I've started Nier Automata after getting it on sale and the first two hours left a great impression so far. It's very Platinum.

Three days left till Pikmin 4!! ^^

I hit over 40+ hours on DQ8

Plowing through the main story.

I'm enjoying it despite the fact that a lot of the stuff feels like filler/side content (even though it progresses the story).

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I hit over 40+ hours on DQ8

Plowing through the main story.

I'm enjoying it despite the fact that a lot of the stuff feels like filler/side content (even though it progresses the story).

Yeah, that's prolly why I never got the intention to play that one. It felt like the kind of game you'd complete in about 10-15 hours if it weren't going through pretty much anything that doesn't seem to progress the main story.

Mar1217 said:

Yeah, that's prolly why I never got the intention to play that one. It felt like the kind of game you'd complete in about 10-15 hours if it weren't going through pretty much anything that doesn't seem to progress the main story.

I'm just used to games like that lol.

Feral Interactive, the studio behind the Switch ports of Alien Isolation, GRID Autosport, and the Lara Croft Collection are teasing their next Switch port:

The pic is a still from Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" music video, and may be hinting at Deus Ex Mankind Divided as that features a interactive pool table and is a game the studio already ported to Mac/Linux; their Switch ports primarily come from their Mac portfolio.

Ok, I know this isn't a real commercial, but it's awesome.                                                    

curl-6 said:

Feral Interactive, the studio behind the Switch ports of Alien Isolation, GRID Autosport, and the Lara Croft Collection are teasing their next Switch port:

The pic is a still from Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" music video, and may be hinting at Deus Ex Mankind Divided as that features a interactive pool table and is a game the studio already ported to Mac/Linux; their Switch ports primarily come from their Mac portfolio.

Naaaah, we all know we're gonna get Michael Jackson: The Expérience Wii port we've been all grooving for 🕺