By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

We're only gonna have access to the same four weapons from the previous testfire which might be a downer to some, but I haven't played this game at all yet so they're brand new to me! Very eager to try the Dualies, though I already know the Umbrella is gonna become my new main hehe.

Also the Splatfest World Premier is available to download now! Getting used to playing this on a pro controller, feels great except I don't like the HD rumble, makes things feels off since that wasn't in the original.

Volterra_90 said:

True! Just don't expect me to be a killing machine lol. I'm willing to play with some other VGC people, for sure. Maybe I'm not ready for some ranked levels, but I'm always ready for some friendlys/Splatfests. #TeamIceCreamVGC

That's the spirit! Now we need 2 moar for Team Ice Cream!

-Lonely_Dolphin

Around the Network

I'll join Team Ice Cream, too.

Ice cream is the correct choice

StarDoor said:
I'll join Team Ice Cream, too.

It seems like most people are choosing that, which is great

Ice cream is the only choice.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Ice Cream > Cake

jason1637 said:
Ice Cream > Cake

Jason, I'm vevry proud of you for making the right decision!

For those of you who don't know and didn't play the Global Testfire (Like I didn't), you can download the Splatfest off the eShop and it has a tutorial for the games.

The X button is now used to display the map on the screen instead of jumping. The B button is now the Jump button.
Gonna take me some time to adjust, but no biggy.

Bunch of Splatoon 2 TV spots

Playing through the little demo right now, Ok, I'll admit, maybe I was a little too hard on Pearl.