By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ice cream all the way.. no competition. Hm... I still got some Banana Split and Pistachio left in the freezer. Time to throw myself on it.  

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

I guess I know what poll to make next

Ice Cream!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

There is a lot of gross cake out there, but when cake is good, it's amazing. On the other hand, I've rarely have eaten bad ice cream (except for those really weird flavours)

But I would have to go with cake :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
There is a lot of gross cake out there, but when cake is good, it's amazing. On the other hand, I've rarely have eaten bad ice cream (except for those really weird flavours)

But I would have to go with cake :p

The thing is, whenever I have cake I have to drink a ton of water, as I do for most things with sugar that I eat. But I don't have that problem when I have ice cream.

Around the Network

Thanks for the new ship Nintendo.

ARamdomGamer said:

Thanks for the new ship Nintendo.

It's always nice to when Ramdom discovers a new yuri ship!

Mar1217 said:
A good and classic chocolate cake can't be beaten !

Actually, come to think of it, my favourite cakes are ice cream cakes, or whatever they're called.

Nah, I won't play the Splatfest. This decision is impossible

Less than 24 hours after the direct, Ramdom has already ruined the new girls for me. Good job.

Team cake tho

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD