By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Almost less than 3 hours left! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!
Any news on how long it is going to be?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RavenXtra said:

Sometime I wonder if being harsh against Sonic games is sort of a media running gag at this point. I haven't played many 3D Sonic games (my last one was Generations) so I'm not entirely sure how justified all of the bad reviews might be. 

Running theme is a more accurate description for the media's behavior, because they aren't saying these things in jest. While I can agree with mediocre and many of the bad reviews for Sonic games, it's basically the sole big name series that has to serve as the scapegoat for the media's credibility. The common theme is to bash Sonic games, and bash them hard. But at the same time other popular IPs come with many flaws as well while not getting penalized as much by reviewers.

I don't think Sonic games should get higher scores, rather a lot of other games should get lower scores.

Yep, Sonic games are pretty mediocre nowadays, but there are so, so many games that are mediocre and the media loves that I can't help but wonder why. I've enjoyed Sonic: Generations, Sonic All-Stars Racing and Sonic Colors though. And I must say that I find the Forces footage interesting. If it manages to combine the best of 3D Sonics and 2D ones, I'm in.

Three hours for the Splatoon 2 direct! Let's hope we find out more surprises. I'll be really happy if they implement a split-screen MP option. 

oh Platinum....

Switch!!!

Ho ho ho, it seems that The Wonderful 101 is also being teased for the Switch!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

So do I watch the direct on my phone at work or wait until I get home?? It starts the minute I finish -_-

Around the Network

I'll be working when it starts at 10 so I don't think I'll be able to watch it, but I hope it's good!

ktay95 said:
So do I watch the direct on my phone at work or wait until I get home?? It starts the minute I finish -_-

You work until midnight?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
ktay95 said:

You work until midnight?

Yep, sometimes 3am... not sure for how much longer though, management are doing there best to get rid of me

And now the big question, Cake or Ice Cream? Ugh it's like choosing a favorite child!

-Lonely_Dolphin

Team Cake! Easy for me I would take cake over Ice Cream almost all the time, Since you can now squad in spatfests though we may have to choose the one we don't favour the most to play with others.