By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mZuzek said:
Ganoncrotch said:
I effectively just have one eye so I can't make use of 3d anyway.... either on a screen or in real life :)

Then again you're not missing out on anything, because 3D sucks anyway.

when someone lobs you a ball and you can catch it because you have depth perception and it doesn't just bounce off your head... yeah then tell me I'm not missing out on anything by having one eye lol :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
And now the big question, Cake or Ice Cream? Ugh it's like choosing a favorite child!

-Lonely_Dolphin

Nah, that's very easy to answer. Ice cream all the way!!!

VGPolyglot said:

I meant for me, but I did end up deciding to go with Ice Cream aswell. More variety in flavors and combinations especially when counting frozen yogurt. Cake batter flavor with reese's chunks is heavenly!

I probably wont be able to make Top 5 again given there's no starting points based on rank and most people are probably gonna play the full duration since it's only a few hours long, a.k.a. way more competition, but I'll be trying my damndest anyway!

-Lonely_Dolphin

Einsam_Delphin said:
VGPolyglot said:

I meant for me, but I did end up deciding to go with Ice Cream aswell. More variety in flavors and combinations especially when counting frozen yogurt. Cake batter flavor with reese's chunks is heavenly!

I probably wont be able to make Top 5 again given there's no starting points based on rank and most people are probably gonna play the full duration since it's only a few hours long, a.k.a. way more competition, but I'll be trying my damndest anyway!

-Lonely_Dolphin

I just had a Reese's blizzard a couple of days ago myself. It was delicious!!

mZuzek said:
Ganoncrotch said:

when someone lobs you a ball and you can catch it because you have depth perception and it doesn't just bounce off your head... yeah then tell me I'm not missing out on anything by having one eye lol :D

I was being kinda ironic about the general perception people have that 3D sucks (no one uses it on 3DS, loads of people avoid it in cinemas), personally I really like it. So that was my way of saying I'm sorry.

Nothing to be sorry for! I think it's why I love gaming so much, it puts me on the same playing field as everyone else, a 3d image but on a flat 2d screen with no real depth.

+ it makes for great pictures since only one of my eyes reflects light and gives me a terminator esque single red eye effect :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Team Ice Cream, motherfuckers!!!

Ice cream is always there!
While cake is not!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

^ This man gets it!

PAOerfulone said:

^ This man gets it!

Stop tempting me! *drools*

It's alright, VGPolyglot!

Don't resist, just enjoy!!