By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So far with master mode in BOTW i have gotten the Master Sword, taken care of 3 of the Divine Beast, got my half near half way max, have done about 40 shrines, only got 3 memories left to collect. Thought master mode was gonna overwhelm me with its difficulty but chances I will finish it within in the next couple days.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
So far with master mode in BOTW i have gotten the Master Sword, taken care of 3 of the Divine Beast, got my half near half way max, have done about 40 shrines, only got 3 memories left to collect. Thought master mode was gonna overwhelm me with its difficulty but chances I will finish it within in the next couple days.

Not bad at all . My problem with Hero Mode, at least at the beginning, is that the durability system is broken. Your weapons break at a faster rate than you can possibly take down your enemies, so... I felt a bit bored tbh. How did you manage to do that?

Splatfest are now divided in to Solo and Team Play, with the win percentages from each plus popularity determining the score. This should hopefully make the results more unpredictable. More importantly, we can finally play with friends during Splatfest via forming a quad squad to take on other squads. So then, shall we form a VGC squad? :O

-Lonely_Dolphin

Popularity is still a deciding factor?
Pearl won't stand a chance.

RolStoppable said:
Volterra_90 said:

Not bad at all . My problem with Hero Mode, at least at the beginning, is that the durability system is broken. Your weapons break at a faster rate than you can possibly take down your enemies, so... I felt a bit bored tbh. How did you manage to do that?

Probably by avoiding enemies and building up a stock of good weapons by taking what's in shrines and in certain spots in the wild. Once there are enough weapons in the inventory, the usual cycle of killing enemies and picking up their weapons should work. I haven't purchased the DLC myself though.

I think that's the only solution. I took some habits from playing BOTW the first time (raiding an enemies' camp, borrowing their weapons...), so it's hard to adapt. But I feel it's the only way to go.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Splatfest are now divided in to Solo and Team Play, with the win percentages from each plus popularity determining the score. This should hopefully make the results more unpredictable. More importantly, we can finally play with friends during Splatfest via forming a quad squad to take on other squads. So then, shall we form a VGC squad? :O

-Lonely_Dolphin

I'd love to, problem is that I really suck at Splatoon XD. 

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

-Lonely_Dolphin

The problem is... can we all agree on which side to pick?

PAOerfulone said:

Nah, popularity will still have less weight than wins.

Volterra_90 said:

You wont get better by not playing!

StarDoor said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

-Lonely_Dolphin

The problem is... can we all agree on which side to pick?

We could have both a Cake Squad and an Ice Cream Squad, I see no harm in that.

Apparently THQ were working on an online de Blob game similar to Splatoon at one point

https://gonintendo.com/stories/284630-thq-nordic-says-de-blob-is-the-perfect-indie-game-reveal-cance

Einsam_Delphin said:
PAOerfulone said:

Nah, popularity will still have less weight than wins.

Volterra_90 said:

You wont get better by not playing!

True! Just don't expect me to be a killing machine lol. I'm willing to play with some other VGC people, for sure. Maybe I'm not ready for some ranked levels, but I'm always ready for some friendlys/Splatfests. #TeamIceCreamVGC