By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I take it back. Pearl's a bitch.

Around the Network

If cheesecake counts for Team Cake, then it wins free. I don't have a Switch yet though, but I'll try to get it next week. Wish me luck.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Wow the disrespect! Calie and Marie deserve more love.

#MarinaAndPearlForTheWinWin
#CallieAndMarieToTheBinBin

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Nintendo Online app launching July 21st

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

"This paid service lets Nintendo Switch owners enjoy online multiplayer gaming as well as a dedicated smartphone app that connects to your Nintendo Switch system and helps you connect with friends for online play sessions in compatible games."

Check back for more details on the service before the official launch."

"Nintendo Switch Online app

The Nintendo Switch Online smart device app is designed to enhance your online experience for compatible games on the Nintendo Switch™ console.

This app will initially launch with a limited feature set and will be compatible with the Splatoon™ 2 game.

In Splatoon 2, the app will give you access to SplatNet 2, where you can see your online battle stats, your gear, and much more. See details here.

Invite friends and voice chat during games

With the app, you can send online play invitations to players on your Nintendo Switch system's friend list. The app also lets you quickly send invites via social networks and messaging services. When you're invited to a game, you'll get notified right away via a push notification on your smart device.

Once players are connected, you can use voice chat openly with friends while in the online lobby and during online play (depending on the game)."

____

Guess it makes sense, given that Splatoon 2 will be releasing as well. The whole setup still seems a bit convoluted, but I guess we'll be able to see how it feels to use in real-time soon enough.

mZuzek said:

I was going to complain about how wrong all of you are, then it struck me. This is probably some seasonal psychology shit. You're all in the summer right now, so you want ice cream - I want cake because it's winter here.

The weather is irrelevant, Ice Cream is amazing anytime, I eat it in Winter just as much as I do in Summer!

-Lonely_Dolphin

mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

The weather is irrelevant, Ice Cream is amazing anytime, I eat it in Winter just as much as I do in Summer!

I agree ice cream is always awesome, but the reality is that cake is simply more.

No worries, the results of this Splatfest will set you straight.

mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

No worries, the results of this Splatfest will set you straight.

More like the results of my bank account, because if I had a Switch things would be different.

A single person even if they win every match probably wouldn't even account for 0.01%, but it's good that you already realize which is superior.

mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

A single person even if they win every match probably wouldn't even account for 0.01%, but it's good that you already realize which is superior.

You underestimate my power.

You overstimate the servers stability combined with your wifi.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988