By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is there a way to try out the weapons on the Splatfest demo?

Or you have to go back to the tutorial?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

That's the spirit! Now we need 2 moar for Team Ice Cream!

StarDoor said:
I'll join Team Ice Cream, too.                                     
John19 said:
Ice cream is the correct choice                                     
VGPolyglot said:

It seems like most people are choosing that, which is great

jason1637 said:
Ice Cream > Cake                                     

I was going to complain about how wrong all of you are, then it struck me. This is probably some seasonal psychology shit. You're all in the summer right now, so you want ice cream - I want cake because it's winter here.

I kind of agree with you. I picked ice-cream because it's summer, and it really is more appetizing right now XD.

If it's cheesecake, then... well, I prefer not to think about that. That bastard is really tasty.

And, by the way, Implosion is a really good game. It came down as a surprise for me, since I haven't expected anything about it.

Ultrashroomz said:

LMAO!

I won't do that to mine. But I get the other 2 when they appear as amiibo.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

So, that might be a prequel maybe? Just before everything went awfully bad? XD

Around the Network

Team ice cream or cake? Talk about 2 dumb choices. It's obviously team Ice cream cake. I'm not talking about those ice cream cakes that still have actual cake in them still. I'm talking about the ice cream cakes that are completely ice cream, fudge and fudge crunch middles.

Green098 said:

Going by the gif, it looks like you will be following the story of the Champions and how they were chosen and trained.  Which is awesome, Zelda got a lot of great development but the Champions felt like a missed opportunity.  If they get some more fleshing out, the story would honestly be much enhanced.

RavenXtra said:

With the app, you can send online play invitations to players on your Nintendo Switch system's friend list. The app also lets you quickly send invites via social networks and messaging services. When you're invited to a game, you'll get notified right away via a push notification on your smart device.

Once players are connected, you can use voice chat openly with friends while in the online lobby and during online play (depending on the game)."

Yeah, the voice chat still sounds a bit complicated to me.

Happy days :)

Such a fantastic game on the Switch and just in general, considering I didn't have a Wii-U I'm amazed at how good a title this was, really happy they ported it forward from the Wii-U

Was my last Gold item to unlock, Mario, Kart, wheels and Glider done.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Happy days :)

Such a fantastic game on the Switch and just in general, considering I didn't have a Wii-U I'm amazed at how good a title this was, really happy they ported it forward from the Wii-U

Was my last Gold item to unlock, Mario, Kart, wheels and Glider done.

Wow! Congratulations! :o