By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: eShop Charts 1/23, SM3DW Thread Poll, NA 2020 Playtime Report

Planning to buy SM3DW + Bowser's Fury?`

Yes, at launch! 9 60.00%

Yes, but not right away 2 13.33%

Maybe, I'm undecided 1 6.67%

No, not interested 3 20.00%

Total:15

Second quarter results this Thursday.

Around the Network

Some new Monster Hunter Rise gameplay

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Gameplay trailer and first 22 minutes of Sniper Elite 4 running on Switch; looks like an impressive port considering the Xbox One struggled with it

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Q2 Results tomorrow.

Wyrdness said:
Q2 Results tomorrow.

anyone wanna bet Animal Crossing has passed Mario Kart as the best selling game on the system? 

what a beast of a game. not for me, but I love watching it do such great numbers. My roommate loves it, too! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Wyrdness said:
Q2 Results tomorrow.

anyone wanna bet Animal Crossing has passed Mario Kart as the best selling game on the system? 

what a beast of a game. not for me, but I love watching it do such great numbers. My roommate loves it, too! 

I am very interested too. We might see some fancy and unexpected numbers tomorrow.

Some more new gameplay of Monster Hunter Rise

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 November 2020

Runa216 said:
Wyrdness said:
Q2 Results tomorrow.

Verdict:

It was not even close.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Nintendo reiterates that Switch is "just now entering the middle of its lifecycle" https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-talks-about-switch-being-in-the-middle-of-its-life-cycle-and-impact-of-animal-crossing/

curl-6 said:
Nintendo reiterates that Switch is "just now entering the middle of its lifecycle" https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-talks-about-switch-being-in-the-middle-of-its-life-cycle-and-impact-of-animal-crossing/

Rip for JRPGFan and other guys who thought the Switch would be replaced in 2022 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909