By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SegaHeart said:

It got a 97 on PC reviews. Really a genre defining game

Around the Network

I don't get the hate towards this new Pokemon ad.

Kakadu18 said:
SegaHeart said:

Masterpiece!

Also Mario + Rabbids has an 86. Great stuff coming up.

IcaroRibeiro said:
SegaHeart said:

It got a 97 on PC reviews. Really a genre defining game

DIdn't know PC version was that high? Anyways this is better.

Oddworld Soulstorm launches on Switch 27th of November in Europe, 8th of November in the US, first gameplay shown:

Was not expecting 2 N64 games releasing on the same day but I'll take it! Despite both being Mario Party. I assume this will be the final release of the year unless Goldeneye manages to release in December.

Around the Network

Oh hell yes!!! I haven't really dabbled in the NSO icons, but if I can get one for Ocarina of Time, I'm all in!!!

Look, in Chris Pratt's defense, you can stomp on Goombas AND Koopas. Just because one strategy isn't as effective as the other doesn't mean Chris Pratt doesn't know what he's talking about.

Prodeus releases on Switch this Friday

Another year, another greatest game event. Do you want to see your games in the mega-list mzuzek compiles every year? Then sign up now!
https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/246825/the-13th-annual-greatest-games-event-come-in-and-sign-up/

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Just played through the first hour of Bayonetta 3.

So far, it's awesome! The series' signature style is every bit as gloriously outrageous and fun as the first two games, the action still feels fantastic, Hale kills it in the lead role, and even 13 years after its debut, there's still nothing quite like Bayonetta.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Anyone else pick it up?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 27 October 2022