By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Second quarter results this Thursday.

Around the Network

Some new Monster Hunter Rise gameplay

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Gameplay trailer and first 22 minutes of Sniper Elite 4 running on Switch; looks like an impressive port considering the Xbox One struggled with it

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Q2 Results tomorrow.

Wyrdness said:
Q2 Results tomorrow.

anyone wanna bet Animal Crossing has passed Mario Kart as the best selling game on the system? 

what a beast of a game. not for me, but I love watching it do such great numbers. My roommate loves it, too! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Wyrdness said:
Q2 Results tomorrow.

anyone wanna bet Animal Crossing has passed Mario Kart as the best selling game on the system? 

what a beast of a game. not for me, but I love watching it do such great numbers. My roommate loves it, too! 

I am very interested too. We might see some fancy and unexpected numbers tomorrow.

Some more new gameplay of Monster Hunter Rise

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 November 2020

Runa216 said:
Wyrdness said:
Q2 Results tomorrow.

Verdict:

It was not even close.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Nintendo reiterates that Switch is "just now entering the middle of its lifecycle" https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-talks-about-switch-being-in-the-middle-of-its-life-cycle-and-impact-of-animal-crossing/

curl-6 said:
Nintendo reiterates that Switch is "just now entering the middle of its lifecycle" https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-talks-about-switch-being-in-the-middle-of-its-life-cycle-and-impact-of-animal-crossing/

Rip for JRPGFan and other guys who thought the Switch would be replaced in 2022 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909