By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

From 4th to 15th

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

Well, at least now both versions are just 1 point from each other

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Behold the greatest game franchise of all time: Tony Hawk!

Hynad said:
Carl2291 said:
97 is still a fantastic score and higher than any Zelda game released since Ocarina of Time, during a time where reviewers are generally putting a stop to handing 9's and 10's out to any old average title.

One or two reviewers didn't like it as much as the others? Big deal. No game is perfect for everyone, and Breath of the Wild certainly has problems, even if they may not be major problems to the majority of people who spend time with the title.

I haven't yet found any problem with the game. Not annoyed by anything either, and I've clocked over 120 hours in the game. 

So no, it doesn't "certainly" have problems. What is a problem to you may not be one for someone else.

Unless you're referring to its performance issues. But the current discussion is about the three rather negative reviews, and how they question the game design, not its performance.

You literally just completely ignored the part after I said it had problems. That's impressive, even for you.

h2ohno said:

Hard to believe after THPS5 :P

Around the Network
h2ohno said:

THPS2 and THPS3 are actually amazing games. Even today they're still very accessible.

Carl2291 said:
Hynad said:

I haven't yet found any problem with the game. Not annoyed by anything either, and I've clocked over 120 hours in the game. 

So no, it doesn't "certainly" have problems. What is a problem to you may not be one for someone else.

Unless you're referring to its performance issues. But the current discussion is about the three rather negative reviews, and how they question the game design, not its performance.

You literally just completely ignored the part after I said it had problems. That's impressive, even for you.

The part where you say they may not be major problems for everyone? You're still saying they're problems, just that it may not bother everyone. Like you're saying "If someone doesn't have any issues with these things, they're still problems. Those people are just ok with them." Instead of saying you have a problem with certain aspects of the game and its design. 

Outside of the performance issues, I find no problem with the game. Are you going to say that those problems are still there even if I find none?

So no, I didn't ignore anything. And that last sentence of yours was petty and uncalled for. Looks like you're trying to bait me into something. Quite the example for a mod.

0D0 said:

From 4th to 15th

#17 now

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:
0D0 said:

From 4th to 15th

#17 now

Indeed

Breath of the Wild is now as good as NFL 2K1 lol 

But it's better than Half-Life 2 :P

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

From that list of the 20 best games of Metacritic:

1990's

Zelda Ocarina of Time
SoulCalibur

2000's

a lot of them :P

2010's

GTAV
Zelda Breath of the Wild

God bless You.