By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

GarlandSteve74 said:
There are a staggering number of people in this thread that have never played BotW but are rooting for it to slide further down the list.

The only positive thing I can see in here (from a comedic standpoint) are that the people defending Jim Sterling's right to review the game how ever he sees fit are also the same people that helped get this going last year: https://goo.gl/aYujL7

These console wars are too much!!!

Wait....how do you know the people that have and the people that have not played BoTW? And it is THAT many in here that have not played it for it to be "staggering"?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
GarlandSteve74 said:
There are a staggering number of people in this thread that have never played BotW but are rooting for it to slide further down the list.

The only positive thing I can see in here (from a comedic standpoint) are that the people defending Jim Sterling's right to review the game how ever he sees fit are also the same people that helped get this going last year: https://goo.gl/aYujL7

These console wars are too much!!!

who is rooting for that

Wii U is at 97 now. Same as on Switch. In terms of all time Metascores, it's actually higher than the Switch version, at 12th, while the Switch version is 18th.

Also, the game is now fourth all-time best on GameRankings, below Galaxy, Ocarina, and Galaxy 2.

bet: lost

HylianYoshi said:
Wii U is at 97 now. Same as on Switch. In terms of all time Metascores, it's actually higher than the Switch version, at 12th, while the Switch version is 18th.

Also, the game is now fourth all-time best on GameRankings, below Galaxy, Ocarina, and Galaxy 2.

Guess most of the scores have settled down now after a flow of lower scores post-launch. Regardless, 96-97 is a helluva score. Very few games out of milions that have been released over the years can claim to have such high praise. Whether it will continue to have such high praise over time will be interesting, as such other games like Nieh, Nioh, and Horizon.

If a few want to score the game low thats fine (though, personally, I'd prefer you play it for several hours first if you want me to take your opinion a little more seriously). Nevertheless, the majority who've played this game appear to be head over heels for this game and I'm more than glad to be one of them.

ZELDA IS KING

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 1 0

Sony fan: 7

No ones: 6

Around the Network
wolflink said:

ZELDA IS KING

What is that even supposed to mean?

wolflink said:

ZELDA IS KING

My sig!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Edge is twice in your sig.

okr said:

So is IGN. It probably just wraps around.

okr said:

Yep lol. Tried to cut it so it can be the same size. And im to lazy to make one xD 

Pocky Lover Boy!