By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you f&#%...date, a transgender woman? Man? After full "transformation"?

John2290 said:

Note for mods  I'm not sure what terminology is correct so please alter if I use bumpy langauge, mods. I wanna post this as I am trying to work out some cognitive dissonance and hopefully come to understand the issue a little better. However I don't want a temp ban so please be patient and my thanks to you.

Topic: Pretty much what it says in the title, feel free to disscuss transgenderism freely. Though, If you would be kind enough to answer these few questions though as polling isn't exactly acurate here, please be honest with a simple yes or no and I'll come up with some sort of results here in the OP when I can be arsed. 

1. Have you found your self attracted to a transgender person?

2. Would you have sex with a trangender if they met your gender preference (And you found them attractive)?

3. Would you be okay if a transgender person tried to "date" you but doesn't disclose the gender on their birth cert?

4. Hypothetically in your view, is there a difference between a woman born and a transgender male to female if the transgender woman had the (impossible???) perfect surgical and pill treatment from an early age to the point that the TGF was more womanly than the woman born a woman?

5. As a straight person is there any exceptions to your sexuality? Even if it was just one person you of the same sex you would bang given the chance.

6. Have you ever weighed the possibilty of your sexuality or gender?

7. Are you in the LGBT group?

Please feel free to elaborate further on your answers. Much appreciated and now to my opinion.

Hot damn I never thought I'd even consider the notion but after reading stories online, watching many MtF TG's vlogs on youtube and a top ten TG hot list, considering they have the plumbing corrected I can say, YES. there is more than a handful of TG people I'd fuck, even date or possibly put a ring on depending. I think I am finally starting to understand these people and what they go through.

Feel free to throw in your opinion even if you don't care for the little quiz.

Pax.

1. There have been a few times, but not knowingly. I'm attracted to the feminine form, so traps have fooled me.

2. Hmm. 99.9% no, but life is strange and fluid. 

3. Absolutely not. 

4. If s/he was perfectly and completely transformed into a woman? No. But seeing as how such procedures don't and can't exist, yeah. That Y chromosome doesn't go away, and that's just an inside-out pecker. 

5. Hmm.... Nah.

6. Yeah, and those scales dipped right into a vagina. 

7. No, but I support them.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Please. PLEASE! Get these threads off the front page!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

no

John2290 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I can only imagine that would get you even fewer replies to an already very sensitive subject you have here, can't imagine everyone so happily and freely giving this info out on the internet.

Well if these comments are truly honest and they can't put themselves in the position of fucking some of these ones 10 Gorgeous Women (Who Were Born Male) - ODDEE , I their sexual experience comes to question. Dammit, there are depictions of Aliens that I'd fuck, completely different species and as I have polled in a thread here on VGC almost everyone on here would too. Bulma in DBZ super? Yes. The blue chick from Xmen in OG form. Hell yes. Number 3, 4 and 7 on that list. Oh damn, if theres two holes and no pole them yes, fuck yes.

I'm not sure was your desire to get intellectual conversations going on here or just ask people which fictional characters they would "fuck" as long as they have no "pole" then question peoples virginity, I have to say it takes a fair amount to shock me, but I'm sort of shocked by this post.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

No to all except #6. I've always felt fine with being a guy but there was the rare guy (when I was younger) I felt oddly attracted to, but at the same time had zero interest in anything sexual. Not sure what that really is... No interest in a romantic or physical relationship but liking them in a way different from simple friendship. Maybe it's just admiration?

Around the Network

No
No
No
No
No
No
No

Kinda boring lol

John2290 said:

Well if these comments are truly honest and they can't put themselves in the position of fucking some of these ones 10 Gorgeous Women (Who Were Born Male) - ODDEE , I their sexual experience comes to question. Dammit, there are depictions of Aliens that I'd fuck, completely different species and as I have polled in a thread here on VGC almost everyone on here would too. Bulma in DBZ super? Yes. The blue chick from Xmen in OG form. Hell yes. Number 3, 4 and 7 on that list. Oh damn, if theres two holes and no pole them yes, fuck yes.

That list, they all have male features in their faces, and most of the arms and legs look a bit off. Do you only find them attractive because they're almost naked? >.< To me, the face is much more important, and I don't find them especially attractive. Femboys sometimes look far better than actual transpeople :o

Granted, if some of those women on the list came on to me, I mean, I'd probably not complain about it...

1. Probably not knowingly, but plenty of traps have caught my attention..

2. Most likely, yes.

3. I'd be superpissed, but if the chemistry was there, I'd probably forgive. Its a pretty big deal though, please be honest.

4. If the treatment is perfect then I don't care much, but... its far from perfect. Its pretty bad, really :/

5. Bicurious, I guess.

6. I'm jealous of the female form, and the female attention. But becoming one? I don't know. I don't want a gaping wound between my legs.

7. No.

1. Not knowingly.  I have never met a person that I had knowledge of being transgender.

2. Absolutely.

3. Yup. Don't care what you were born with if you are working with something different.

4. Yes.  Same way there is a difference between naturally created and synthetically grown.  The level of noticeable different is inconsequential.

5. To me being straight is more about attraction than it is about action.  I'll try anything once, twice if I liked it the first time.  Doesn't change that I am attracted specifically to one gender/sex/type.

6. Of course, who hasn't?

7. I would say no.

1. I don't remember any case.
2. Maybe.
3. If I'm dating that person is because I find her/his personality sexy and, at the very least, I don't dislike his/her body, so it may not ruin my date or make me angry but it would be weird. Now if I asked that question and he/she lied to me at some moment in time then no, I would not be ok with that, because that's just a straight lie.
4. In the unlikely case of a complete 100% transformation there would be almost no difference for me, that's not a reality right now though.
5. There is a bunch of exceptions, I have never had a special repulsion for men or women body, I still try to understand why most men do.
6. My sexuality? I guess, I don't think much about it though. My gender? Nope, I'm ok being a man.
7. I guess? I mean I have been in both sides and I don't see myself as a part of any collective, if the question is "have you fucked another man", then sure, I did.

I would do/date him/her if he looked like the tranny from it's always sunny in Philadelphia