1. Have you found your self attracted to a transgender person?
2. Would you have sex with a trangender if they met your gender preference (And you found them attractive)?
3. Would you be okay if a transgender person tried to "date" you but doesn't disclose the gender on their birth cert?
4. Hypothetically in your view, is there a difference between a woman born and a transgender male to female if the transgender woman had the (impossible???) perfect surgical and pill treatment from an early age to the point that the TGF was more womanly than the woman born a woman?
I'd rather be with a XX chromesome woman. You don't go into a Rolex store to buy a convincing knock-off. Not to say that trans are knock-offs, but if I'm looking for a woman I'm looking for someone who is a biological woman, someone who I can reproduce with.
5. As a straight person is there any exceptions to your sexuality? Even if it was just one person you of the same sex you would bang given the chance.
Who knows? When I was a little kid I didn't really think of sexuality or whatever. But now that I'm older and more mature I have set preferences and because of that I've never found myself attracted to a male as a result.
6. Have you ever weighed the possibilty of your sexuality or gender?
7. Are you in the LGBT group?