By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you f&#%...date, a transgender woman? Man? After full "transformation"?

hershel_layton said:
scrapking said:

What I mean is that I don't know what you meant when you said that you "have nothing against Transgenders" yet you "just can't empathize with certain aspects about them."  Why can't you empathize with a human being based on their sexual identiy?  What "certain aspects" are the problem?  Your comments are mysterious and confusing to me.

Not too many people understand the concept of transgenderism. I myself am confused when reading about it. I get how hermaphrodites work, but how can one become a different gender just because they think they are?

What seperates one from becoming transwhatever? If becoming transgender is fine, would transage(or even transspecies) humans be supported or mocked?

Not arguing or being sarcastic. In all honesty, I just cannot wrap my head around transgenderism

ohmylanta1003 said:

No. I'm not gay.

There we go- problem solved. A simple question by OP was answered by 4 words.

Now you can happily be heterosexual and ignore the thread. 

So I'm not allowed to be straight? Or say I'm straight? I'm not sure why you're shaming me.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
hershel_layton said:

Not too many people understand the concept of transgenderism. I myself am confused when reading about it. I get how hermaphrodites work, but how can one become a different gender just because they think they are?

What seperates one from becoming transwhatever? If becoming transgender is fine, would transage(or even transspecies) humans be supported or mocked?

Not arguing or being sarcastic. In all honesty, I just cannot wrap my head around transgenderism

There we go- problem solved. A simple question by OP was answered by 4 words.

Now you can happily be heterosexual and ignore the thread. 

So I'm not allowed to be straight? Or say I'm straight? I'm not sure why you're shaming me.

Jesus christ stop taking everything so personally

where did I shame you for being straight? Please enlighten me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

John2290 said:

Topic: Pretty much what it says in the title, feel free to disscuss transgenderism freely. Though, If you would be kind enough to answer these few questions though as polling isn't exactly acurate here, please be honest with a simple yes or no and I'll come up with some sort of results here in the OP when I can be arsed. 

You should have included pictures with this thread as examples...

John2290 said:
LivingMetal said:

You should have included pictures with this thread as examples...

I did somewhere there in one of the posts.

Obviously, I didn't look hard enough...

hershel_layton said:
lionpetercarmoo said:
1. Hell no
2.Hell no
3.Hell no
4.Hell Yes
5.Hell no
6.Hell no
7.Hell no

I love the input and effort you put into answering the questions.

You should be an author.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

Don't get fresh with me. I won the argument since you won't answer my question.

How exactly have you won anything? You have not changed my opinion. Do I present you with a medal or is there a special commity for that?

No you just stop talking to me since I won the argument.

hershel_layton said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Pretty obvious. Reported.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
hershel_layton said:

Pretty obvious. Reported.

I could care less. I can be banned and I won't give a damn either.

Being sarcastic does not mean I am 'shaming' your heterosexuality. You're crying over nothing. I make fun of straight and gay people all the time. don't act as though I'm persecuting you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

no