By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you f&#%...date, a transgender woman? Man? After full "transformation"?

No way, for one there is no such thing as full transformation, there's simply a man made hole as deep as medically allowed (usually 5 inches) while everything else is either cut off or inserted somewhere else for what ever reason. There's no escaping what gender you are born no matter what the surgeons tell you, fact.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

1 No
2 Hell No
3 F*ck no
4 There is an enormous difference between a transformed man and an actual female. The Y chromosome that a man has or the extra X chromosome a woman has makes sure of that.
5 Nope
6 Nope I like my gender just fine
7 No

Doesn't paint a pretty picture now does it. Anyway I am in no way attracted to transsexuals. But I could be friends with one though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

1. Have you found your self attracted to a transgender person?

Kinda? I don't know. Transgender women look just like regular women, it's hard to say

2. Would you have sex with a trangender if they met your gender preference (And you found them attractive)?

Yes

3. Would you be okay if a transgender person tried to "date" you but doesn't disclose the gender on their birth cert?

Yes if it's casual, no if it's something serious

4. Hypothetically in your view, is there a difference between a woman born and a transgender male to female if the transgender woman had the (impossible???) perfect surgical and pill treatment from an early age to the point that the TGF was more womanly than the woman born a woman?

Maybe, but not that I care enough

5. As a straight person is there any exceptions to your sexuality? Even if it was just one person you of the same sex you would bang given the chance.

no? I didn't actually understand the question

6. Have you ever weighed the possibilty of your sexuality or gender?

I once thought I was gay, but I never thought about having a different gender

7. Are you in the LGBT group?

no

Qwark said:

1 No
2 Hell No
3 F*ck no
4 There is an enormous difference between a transformed man and an actual female. The Y chromosome that a man has or the extra X chromosome a woman has makes sure of that.
5 Nope
6 Nope I like my gender just fine
7 No

Doesn't paint a pretty picture now does it. Anyway I am in no way attracted to transsexuals. But I could be friends with one though.

Honest doesn't have to be pretty.

1. No
2. No, don't do one night stands and i want biological children
3. No
4. Needs more reflection
5. No
6. Anybody who says no is a liar
7. No

Around the Network

5. I'd let Shrek bang me anytime 💦💦

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

1. Have you found your self attracted to a transgender person?

No

2. Would you have sex with a trangender if they met your gender preference (And you found them attractive)?

Not even if it would be herim...

3. Would you be okay if a transgender person tried to "date" you but doesn't disclose the gender on their birth cert?

Not cool.

4. Hypothetically in your view, is there a difference between a woman born and a transgender male to female if the transgender woman had the (impossible???) perfect surgical and pill treatment from an early age to the point that the TGF was more womanly than the woman born a woman?

No No No No No.

5. As a straight person is there any exceptions to your sexuality? Even if it was just one person you of the same sex you would bang given the chance.

Maybe Dwayne Johnson. And Chris Evans. They are sooo charming.

6. Have you ever weighed the possibilty of your sexuality or gender?

Whad...?

7. Are you in the LGBT group?

Don't you have any other acronym i can spoof? This one is too hard.

Hunting Season is done...

John2290 said:

Note for mods  I'm not sure what terminology is correct so please alter if I use bumpy langauge, mods. I wanna post this as I am trying to work out some cognitive dissonance and hopefully come to understand the issue a little better. However I don't want a temp ban so please be patient and my thanks to you.

Topic: Pretty much what it says in the title, feel free to disscuss transgenderism freely. Though, If you would be kind enough to answer these few questions though as polling isn't exactly acurate here, please be honest with a simple yes or no and I'll come up with some sort of results here in the OP when I can be arsed. 

I am a human being, so of course I have found myself attracted to other human beings. It baffles my mind when people I here people say they have absolutly zero attraction to an entire group of people. There are definitly types of people I am not as interested in, but I have yet to find a race or gender that did not have at least one person, that I am attracted to.

2. Would you have sex with a trangender if they met your gender preference (And you found them attractive)?

Absolutly, and I will do it again. Sex is the most connecting ativity two people can participate in. You don't know people unless you are willing to go to that level with them. I only consider people as freinds if we have had sex, sometimes it is the end of the relationship, or it makes a pact that will live on for the rest of our lives. I only hang out with people that I have sex with, because I am not here to waste my life. I want to be with people that I am 100% connected to all the time. 

3. Would you be okay if a transgender person tried to "date" you but doesn't disclose the gender on their birth cert?

For their own saftey they should do this, but I would love that surprise either way. I preffer never op transgender women or dudes, but if some dude was extreamly attractive, and happened to be female at birth and was still sporting the big nasty, I  would be cool with that. Hell maybe he could even have a baby for me.

4. Hypothetically in your view, is there a difference between a woman born and a transgender male to female if the transgender woman had the (impossible???) perfect surgical and pill treatment from an early age to the point that the TGF was more womanly than the woman born a woman?

There is no difference between men and women. It is all in the brain. Some people have what society has deemed a female brain and some have what people consider a male brain. Most people are in the middle of this spectrum, but lean heavly on the side of their reproductive orgins to form to socity whether through brainwashing or through shear will power to follow the status quo.

I feel extreamly bad for people whos body does not relfect the way their brain feels about them. It is even more sad to see the negitivty they have to live with from people that have pin whole sized views of the world. 

5. As a straight person is there any exceptions to your sexuality? Even if it was just one person you of the same sex you would bang given the chance.

I am straight, or gay, or bi, I am a human being, so of course I will share love and affection with another human being I am attracted to regardless of gender, or race.

Yes, and it took me 25 years to have what I feel is still not a complete understanding. I know exactly how I feel right now, and it is amazing to see so much support for people that can see beyond gender, race, and finally erase the rediculous idea of sexual preference. 

I feel I have passed LGBTQ, because I don't even see the need for labels. With that said, I do support them, andthe pushfor acceptance. I understand we will always have people that want to group things just for the fact that they like numbers, and that is cool. But, lets try to keep labels to just what they are, the current status of a living, breathing, and eveloving human being. Nothing more and nothing less, and something that will without question change over the corurse of everyones lifetime.

Please feel free to elaborate further on your answers. Much appreciated and now to my opinion.

Hot damn I never thought I'd even consider the notion but after reading stories online, watching many MtF TG's vlogs on youtube and a top ten TG hot list, considering they have the plumbing corrected I can say, YES. there is more than a handful of TG people I'd fuck, even date or possibly put a ring on depending. I think I am finally starting to understand these people and what they go through.

Feel free to throw in your opinion even if you don't care for the little quiz.

Pax.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

1. Yes. I could never have even guessed they were transgender until someone told me.
2. No
3. No
4. No, they are practically the same
5. No. I just can't have sex with a man. Doesn't sound very good and there's way more germs and diseases spread that way.
6. No
7. No

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

John2290 said:

Note for mods  I'm not sure what terminology is correct so please alter if I use bumpy langauge, mods. I wanna post this as I am trying to work out some cognitive dissonance and hopefully come to understand the issue a little better. However I don't want a temp ban so please be patient and my thanks to you.

Topic: Pretty much what it says in the title, feel free to disscuss transgenderism freely. Though, If you would be kind enough to answer these few questions though as polling isn't exactly acurate here, please be honest with a simple yes or no and I'll come up with some sort of results here in the OP when I can be arsed. 

Yes. My boyfriend :)

Of course, it's really no different from sex with a man who was born with male parts (same goes for trans women. We all have bodies, why not enjoy them?)

Yes. There are many safety risks that trans people have to deal with on a daily basis, so I wouldn't be upset. Of course if we were very serious for a few years then I might be a bit shocked, however I'd try my best to understand 

A few years ago I would have said yes, however I can guarantee that your point of view changes once you make friends with someone who happens to be trans. There's no difference between my boyfriend or any of my male friends (in my opinion). I also have met trans women before and I can't see much of a difference there either.

I'm straight, as far as I know. Never been attracted to a girl, but who's to say it won't happen? If it happens, I'm not going to toss away the chance at someone amazing. Gender isn't much of a factor to me

A bit, in high school

Not entirely sure, although I guess my openness would put me in the group. Labels aren't all that important to me though

Please feel free to elaborate further on your answers. Much appreciated and now to my opinion.

Simply put, in my opinion, the word transgender shouldn't be so important. Being trans isn't the defining point of someone, the same way that my red hair doesn't define me. You are who you are and that's not something that can be changed, so at the end of the day, if I meet someone that I'm compatible with, find attractive, and who is intelligent and humorous, then it's fair game to me.

Feel free to throw in your opinion even if you don't care for the little quiz.

Pax.