Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you f&#%...date, a transgender woman? Man? After full "transformation"?

I would do/date him/her if he looked like the tranny from it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Around the Network

No way, for one there is no such thing as full transformation, there's simply a man made hole as deep as medically allowed (usually 5 inches) while everything else is either cut off or inserted somewhere else for what ever reason. There's no escaping what gender you are born no matter what the surgeons tell you, fact.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

1 No
2 Hell No
3 F*ck no
4 There is an enormous difference between a transformed man and an actual female. The Y chromosome that a man has or the extra X chromosome a woman has makes sure of that.
5 Nope
6 Nope I like my gender just fine
7 No

Doesn't paint a pretty picture now does it. Anyway I am in no way attracted to transsexuals. But I could be friends with one though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

1. Have you found your self attracted to a transgender person?

Kinda? I don't know. Transgender women look just like regular women, it's hard to say

2. Would you have sex with a trangender if they met your gender preference (And you found them attractive)?

Yes

3. Would you be okay if a transgender person tried to "date" you but doesn't disclose the gender on their birth cert?

Yes if it's casual, no if it's something serious

4. Hypothetically in your view, is there a difference between a woman born and a transgender male to female if the transgender woman had the (impossible???) perfect surgical and pill treatment from an early age to the point that the TGF was more womanly than the woman born a woman?

Maybe, but not that I care enough

5. As a straight person is there any exceptions to your sexuality? Even if it was just one person you of the same sex you would bang given the chance.

no? I didn't actually understand the question

6. Have you ever weighed the possibilty of your sexuality or gender?

I once thought I was gay, but I never thought about having a different gender

7. Are you in the LGBT group?

no

Qwark said:

1 No
2 Hell No
3 F*ck no
4 There is an enormous difference between a transformed man and an actual female. The Y chromosome that a man has or the extra X chromosome a woman has makes sure of that.
5 Nope
6 Nope I like my gender just fine
7 No

Doesn't paint a pretty picture now does it. Anyway I am in no way attracted to transsexuals. But I could be friends with one though.

Honest doesn't have to be pretty.

Around the Network

1. No
2. No, don't do one night stands and i want biological children
3. No
4. Needs more reflection
5. No
6. Anybody who says no is a liar
7. No

Nothing to see here, move along

I pose an easier question, someone above spelled out, as people on here seem to be downplay or have little knowledge of how effective this treatment is actually getting (Again, as long as its at least in the teens). What if there was a cloning situation and the M to F trannies consciousness was transplanted into a perfectly made body with some Weird Science kind of magic. In fact that insanely sexy one from Weird science was the recipient of this man with a female mind consciousness.....Would ya bang her?

China Numba wan!!

Soonerman said:
I would do/date him/her if he looked like the tranny from it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Is she a tranny in real life? 

China Numba wan!!

John2290 said:
I pose an easier question, someone above spelled out, as people on here seem to be downplay or have little knowledge of how effective this treatment is actually getting (Again, as long as its at least in the teens). What if there was a cloning situation and the M to F trannies consciousness was transplanted into a perfectly made body with some Weird Science kind of magic. In fact that insanely sexy one from Weird science was the recipient of this man with a female mind consciousness.....Would ya bang her?

If it was done that well then I wouldn't need to bang her, I'd be her...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

So I've been doing my research before I go trolling tinder as trans-curious straight man with the user account PostOpTranniesOnlyPlease. lol, joking. And I found this informative article about post op trans pussy, it basically states, bring some lube and your good to go...

Anonymous article....

1) Post-op pussy is much more shallow than a real pussy. You WILL bottom out if you have a decent sized cock.

2) Post-op trannies do not get wet. You have to use lube.

3) It is nearly impossible to douple penetrate a post op ladyboy with 2 real cocks. You can do it for just a short amount of time because the angle in which the pussy is made, is not the same angle as a real pussy, so the cock in her ass pretty much forces the cock in her pussy to fall out.

4) After their operation, ladyboys are given a piece of plastic that they have to keep inserted into their pussy for X amount of time. This keeps their post-op pussy from closing up while it heals. If they don’t use this correctly, they close up or partially close up, making for a fucked up pussy.

5) They can never cum again. This is why post-op ladyboys are fucking nuts! Of all the trannies out there, post-ops are KNOWN as being totally insane. Some say, however, they still have the ability to get off by having their prostrate massaged.

…however…

6) Most of them will no longer allow someone to fuck their ass once they get a pussy. With a pussy now, they are a lady and ladies don’t fuck in the ass. At least that is what they think. Keep in mind, they are insane.

7) Many post-ops outside of Thailand get “cut” in someone’s apartment by some doctor who lost his license to practice or never had one to begin with. The smart ones go to a hospital, but many TS who are poor (many inner city TS), will go to bootleg clinics / apartments and pay just a little bit of money with NO mental counseling or idea on what to expect. I’ve met a few of these girls and they are a mess, both mentally and physically. Very sad.

8) And the most pleasant… THEY CAN’T GET PREGNANT!!! That’s right! You can cum in their ladyboy pussies 24/7 and you just can’t knock them up. I’ve tried, doesn’t happen. 😉

China Numba wan!!