By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 is the best console-game right now, so the trade press =)

Uncharted 4, i play the

SP and MP of course <3 169 36.90%

Singleplayer <3 188 41.05%

Multiplayer <3 7 1.53%

see results 94 20.52%

Total:458
Hynad said:
contestgamer said:
Honestly it's a bit cringe worthy when people "thank" corporations and tell them that they love them. They made the best game they could because they want to make the most money they can. They don't love you back, they're not your friend and they really don't care about you - they care that you buy their game and hand them some cash

Corporations don't care about anything other than making money.

The individual creators working on these games, on the other hand...

Creator care on selling as much as possible to not be closed as a development studio.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Congratulations on turning what could have been a positive thread titled "Uncharted 4 reviews extremely well, let's rejoice!" into a petty argument by claiming "best game of the generation" instead.

Signature goes here!

Aerys said:

But to be fair to ND fans, thats à normal behavior for a fan when hé/she hears a majority of great opinions about the game they wait to be super hyped about it based on thé opinions they read and thé gameplay vidéos they see.
I can bet Gears/Zelda fans will do the same when well get réal long gameplay and then opinions on thé game, if its childish, it's common for most gamers to be that childish then

( and for me im more à fan of TLOU than à fan of ND, even if i loved crash Bandicoot )

Well, yes, it's quite common for gamers to be that childish :P

And, in all honestly, I don't care that fans are excited or hyped. I'm glad they are! It's the premature coronation that rubs me the wrong way. 

There's a difference between "X game looks great! The developer has a solid track record and this could be its best!" and "GOTY! GOAT! My copy arrives tomorrow."

Veknoid_Outcast said:
iron_megalith said:

Jesus Christ. Uncharted 4 is so Last of Us in terms of it's camera placement and movement. Melee is so fun now compared to old Uncharted series. The impact that they did with the last of us coupled with a very fluid mechanic. God dammit. Uncharted 3 had the worst implementation of melee though so I'm glad they picked it up.

Now I'm crying that game didn't make it to this gen instead.

Aside from that. Best Fan Service EVER. And I mean that in a really good way.

That's great to hear. The Last of Us worked so well while Uncharted 3 was so clumsy - especially with melee. I hope we can look back and call Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog's mulligan.

Uncharted 3 had a good concept if it weren't for the functions overlapping each other. Many times I would be pissed when I'm near enemies and I would want to just get out of their way and roll out. Instead I get stuck in front of them since the actions recognize at as a grab. I get shoved into a loop of no escape since at times enemies would just push you out instantly. If it were ironed out a little more would've had a fairly interesting melee system. Last of Us' use of animations and impact was just beautiful. Now they implement those perfectly here while maintaining the Uncharted-esque nature.

I'm really eager to see how ND uses these in their next game.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Aerys said:

But to be fair to ND fans, thats à normal behavior for a fan when hé/she hears a majority of great opinions about the game they wait to be super hyped about it based on thé opinions they read and thé gameplay vidéos they see.
I can bet Gears/Zelda fans will do the same when well get réal long gameplay and then opinions on thé game, if its childish, it's common for most gamers to be that childish then

( and for me im more à fan of TLOU than à fan of ND, even if i loved crash Bandicoot )

Well, yes, it's quite common for gamers to be that childish :P

And, in all honestly, I don't care that fans are excited or hyped. I'm glad they are! It's the premature coronation that rubs me the wrong way. 

There's a difference between "X game looks great! The developer has a solid track record and this could be its best!" and "GOTY! GOAT! My copy arrives tomorrow."

Yeah thé last one is annoying and often becomes flood on some forums, thats why i always avoid official games forums

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
iron_megalith said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

That's great to hear. The Last of Us worked so well while Uncharted 3 was so clumsy - especially with melee. I hope we can look back and call Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog's mulligan.

Uncharted 3 had a good concept if it weren't for the functions overlapping each other. Many times I would be pissed when I'm near enemies and I would want to just get out of their way and roll out. Instead I get stuck in front of them since the actions recognize at as a grab. I get shoved into a loop of no escape since at times enemies would just push you out instantly. If it were ironed out a little more would've had a fairly interesting melee system. Last of Us' use of animations and impact was just beautiful. Now they implement those perfectly here while maintaining the Uncharted-esque nature.

Do you think in a way Uncharted and The Last of Us belong to the same spiritual series? Obviously, the stories and characters are very different, but in terms of gameplay they seem to learn from each other. There's no doubt ND took inspiration from TLoU to create the stealth and "wide-linear" gameplay in Uncharted 4.

It got other 2 perfect scores yesterday and today, from Gaming Age and GamePlanet!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
iron_megalith said:

Do you think in a way Uncharted and The Last of Us belong to the same spiritual series? Obviously, the stories and characters are very different, but in terms of gameplay they seem to learn from each other. There's no doubt ND took inspiration from TLoU to create the stealth and "wide-linear" gameplay in Uncharted 4.

Well the directors of Uncharted 2, Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us are the same. You could say they're using sharing some of those mechanics across both series'.

2-3 weeks lol. I'll be done in 2-3 days. Waiting for the copy in mail.

Mar1217 said:
Can't wait to see how much people will be blinded by these numbers *cough*opinions*cough*.

Personally, I'm not really fonded on 3rd person shooter game like those of Naughty Dogs. Feels more like your experiencing a movie than a game.

But that's just me. The game has it's strength but it's certainly not flawless, like every game ever lol

Since you can't wait...how will you see how much people were blinded by these numbers? What does that even mean? O_o???

And well of course it isn't flawless lol that is common knowledge.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23