By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 is the best console-game right now, so the trade press =)

Uncharted 4, i play the

SP and MP of course <3 169 36.90%

Singleplayer <3 188 41.05%

Multiplayer <3 7 1.53%

see results 94 20.52%

Total:458

Be kind to each other. everybody can be happy now, because the new game is so awesome.

Forgets not: We all love videogames. everyone should think about that. Who hates good games - for no reason or because it is console-exclusive, has really a problem. Uncharted 4 is the best console-generation game right now. The early reviews are in and so far, “Uncharted 4: A Thieves End” has a 94 % meta-score. that’s the highest for a debut this year. On every corner you can see how much the developers have put Love in the Game. The trade press is enthusiastic.

Accolades Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=CdQjPNbNDH4

edit 2: I'm really happy, i love this game. The Singleplayer is ... oh my god !!!! The gameplay, the settings, characters and story, the graphic.. so many & great details, its so fantastic. I'm often speechless, so beautiful is the video game. so many exciting and fun-moments - and the Multiplayer is awesome too :) I wish you all fun with Uncharted 4. See you in 2-3 weeks, guys. Love and Peace <3

Around the Network

From a review perspective yeah, but wait to play it first

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Hold up, we know damn well that there's bias and other shit going on that we don't get to see. Play it first and then tell us that the biased reviewers are right.

Aerys said:
From a review perspective yeah, but wait to play it first

Yeah. I'm willing to bet it's an excellent game, but let's not treat Metacritic like gospel and let's form our own opinions, based on our own priorities and experiences.

I think we'd all do better, and this forum would become more substantive, if we could articulate why we enjoy a particular game independent of sales numbers and/or scores.

Ratchet & Clank m8

You know, opinions and all that.

Around the Network

Only based on ease to review the game. Uncharted hits all the trend marks very highly to review a game by. It's extremely familiar with today's gaming world and it's easy to both navigate, understand while having great voice acting and graphics. So I guess that makes it the best for reviewers to review by.

Lube Me Up

Impossibru. I've said numerous times that Uncharted 2 is a better game than The Last of Us and people disagree, even if the meta of U2 is higher. So we can safely conclude metacritic isn't worth anything when deciding which game is better than which one else.

shikamaru317 said:
Versus_Evil said:
In your opinion. I don't base whats the best "generation Game" on metacritic.

^This.

^This

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Bayonetta 2 bruh

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I think anyone who isn't absolutely batshit insane knows this game is probably really really good. Best of the gen? Critically yes and thats a factual thing. Subjectively it will probably come in second place to everything else... it goes something like this:

Whats the best game this gen:
Uncharted 4 - 49%
Everything Else - 51%