By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 is the best console-game right now, so the trade press =)

Uncharted 4, i play the

SP and MP of course <3 169 36.90%

Singleplayer <3 188 41.05%

Multiplayer <3 7 1.53%

see results 94 20.52%

Total:458

Amazing game thus far. Up to Chapter 16 at the moment so probably a quarter of the game left to finish. Taking my time though since I don't want it to end lool.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
DonFerrari said:

And this is talking about exclusives, so having PC versions deny them this positition on this discussion.

Big deal. MGS still has 95 % for one of its versions and the fact that there´s a PC version doesn´t hurt the fact that it´s still a console game.

And you in some way, shape or form would say X1 version of MGS5 is better than the PS4 or PC version to justify the greater score?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I can't wait to play it.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

In the News Section :

""Naughty Dog's Uncharted 4: A Thief's End debuted at the top of the UK charts setting a franchise record, according to Chart Track. The game outsold the opening week sales of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception by 66 percent. 

Bethesda and id Software's latest entry in the Doom franchise debuted in second place, as sales were 67 percent higher than Doom 3.""

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.