Starfox 64 26 5.16%

Other 98 19.44%

Total:504
TheSting said:
Angelv577 said:
Goldeneye

Seriously? 😂 i can't with the cardboard faces

Pffft I think you'll find they were "photo realistic" faces! :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Yeah, its got to be Conkers Bad Fur Day.

Perfect Dark. Hands down

You need to remake the list to include Perfect Dark, it's definitely the game pushing the console the most. Take out Lylatwars or DK64 from the list IMO.

I LOVE ICELAND!

From what I personally experienced, Majora's Mask. Looked amazing at the time, I'd say that was a step above the Banjo's.

Technically though I guess either Perfect Dark or Conker's Bad Fur Day would take the cake. It's funny that besides MM, I can only think of Rare games in this case, most other Rare games looked great as well.

KungKras said:
Perfect Dark. Hands down

You need to remake the list to include Perfect Dark, it's definitely the game pushing the console the most. Take out Lylatwars or DK64 from the list IMO.

Unfortunately, VGCharts does not allow me to edit ongoing polls.

Around the Network

Resident Evil 2

Conker's Bad Fur Day or Paper Mario.

Sin and Punishment

turok 2 seeds of evil

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Basically, any game that made use of the larger size cartridges later in the system's life. Conker's Bad Fur Day is an example of one such game. It used a cartridge that could store 64MB of data, while something like Super Mario 64 only had 4MB available, if I recall correctly.