Majora's Mask 97 19.25%

Starfox 64 26 5.16%

Other 98 19.44%

Total:504
TheSting said:
Angelv577 said:
Goldeneye

Seriously? 😂 i can't with the cardboard faces

I forgot about the cardboard faces but I do remember I was impressed with the environments and weapons. 

Around the Network

On a technical level, I'd have to give it to Conker's Bad Fur Day, (I swear, that one almost looked like a low end Dreamcast/PS2 game at times) but it came at a cost, as like Tooie, the framerate could be quite choppy.

On a balance of visual appeal to performance, Kazooie hit the best balance in my opinion.

Conker's Bad Fur Day.

For an N64 game, it looks flat out amazing, and I'm honestly surprised that the game doesn't require the expansion pack to work.

Paper Mario also looks nice, as the paper aesthetic has aged rather well.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Special mention should go to games like Turok II, Perfect Dark(amazing game at the time), Indiana Jones and the infernal machine, Rogue Squadron, ShadowMan etc. Iguana, Rare and Factor 5 kept the N64 alive inbetween Nintendo's releases.

Turok 2 sees of evil was pretty good looking

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
On a technical level, I'd have to give it to Conker's Bad Fur Day, (I swear, that one almost looked like a low end Dreamcast/PS2 game at times) but it came at a cost, as like Tooie, the framerate could be quite choppy.

On a balance of visual appeal to performance, Kazooie hit the best balance in my opinion.

I agree with this 100%.

However, in terms of games that have aged the best, Paper Mario absolutely deserves a mention (and I'm glad to see it has been mentioned a good amount here).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Jet Force Gemini, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and Perfect Dark

I have to say Wave Race. Though the graphics may not be the best, the water physics made everything look good.
At the time I thought that "now there is no need for a new console"!

(Notice that I already 1996 - 20 years ago - was feed up with the constant new consoles)

Perfect Dark and Turok 2 Seeds of Evil.

Also Donkey Kong 64 looked better then some Dream Cast games.

Perfect Dark, easily.