By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ronda Rousey Just Got KTFO

She deserved to lose. No modesty or class at all. Maybe shame will teach her some humility.

Around the Network
Dunban67 said:
Is Rousey going to have to beat Holmes in a rematch to "come back" ? That may be a tough chore for her-

I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey took some time off from competition; she was planning on this anyway from what I gathered. Of course that was running the assumption she would still have her title. 

I'm not sure I see the value in a tune up fight for Rousey prior to the rematch, but depending upon the timing, Holm may end up defending her title for the first time against someone else. That could feasibly lead to an even bigger build up than an immediate rematch if Holm executes a dominant title defense.

As for an immediate rematch; Rousey really didn't do anything right in this fight whereas Holm had a perfect game plan that she performed almost flawlessly. Her team picked up on every little flaw Rousey has shown in her previous fights and planned accordingly. So Rousey would have to change just about everything with regard to her gameplan and approach, and yes; it would be a tall order. 

damn thats one hell of a kick!

bananaking21 said:
damn thats one hell of a kick!

damn thats one hell of a punch!

So is there enough time to remove her from the cover of the new UFC game? :^)

Around the Network
Panama said:
So is there enough time to remove her from the cover of the new UFC game? :^)

Pettis' Wheaties box was still on shelves after losing his title.

If the UFC has any say with EA and they they do, they should put Rousey V Holm on the cover for the anticipated rematch.

That's actually pretty good news, Rousey isn't exactly a humble and decent fighter and spends a lot of time talking about how other girls are bad role models.
She needed this, and the sport need it as well, everyone needs to learn how to lose.

I'm shocked

This kick. o.O

It was something waiting to happen. Hopefully she'll learn some humility now. The bigger they are...