By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ronda Rousey Just Got KTFO

BasilZero said:
WWE will be getting Rousey next year for WM!!!

I thought she said she wouldn't be there and that she was bigger than Wrestlemania.

Around the Network

Holly is the champ, she dominated from the start. I couldn't be happier for her.

But I still like Rousey, shes amazing.

And its all fair game inside the ring. We get to judge, and passionately so, but what are your opinions of Holly's corner screaming "Travis Browne" over and over?

AbbathTheGrim said:
Hope she learns some humility now. :)

Next, let's see fucking Conor McGregor lose, please happen.

Here you go

mysteryman said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Hope she learns some humility now. :)

Next, let's see fucking Conor McGregor lose, please happen.

Here you go

Knew of this video but didn't want to watch it because I knew it would end in that bullshit.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
greenmedic88 said:

Second this. 

I'm not embarrassed to say that it would give me no small amount of pleasure to see Aldo kick Conor's head off. 

That Conor guy. He's can be somewhat entertaining and that is part of his draw but he can be such an asshole. Like when he was referring to the guys he would train for TUF and he said that the guys he would train would be nothing to him because his friends are the only ones he cares for or something.

Then he warmed up to them and it is different now, but that is part of what pisses me off about him, the bullshit he talks.

He's a Trashcan Santa Claus.

As mcgregor says to his haters ,  "i'll wipe my tears with my money". 

He knocks the haters out with his words,  just like he knocks his opponents out with his fists.  

d21lewis said:
BasilZero said:
WWE will be getting Rousey next year for WM!!!

I thought she said she wouldn't be there and that she was bigger than Wrestlemania.

1. She was at Wrestlemania this year.

2. She said a couple weeks ago she wants to be divas champion.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

greenmedic88 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

it happens. this should've happen to Floyd Mayweather too.

Nope. Too well protected. Say what you will about Mayweather, his "Money Team" is no hyperbole; they have done their job well in preserving his record. 

Close to half of the people buying PPVs were probably doing so on the fool's chance of seeing him KOed.

Agreed. They take no chances, its a well oiled business machine.

I still don't understand what happened; it's like she decided she wanted to out-box a boxer. You'd think a couple minutes in when that strategy was going terribly she mighta switched it up, but no, let me try to outbox a former boxing champion.

Very strange, Rousey seems like she likely could have won if she stuck to her strengths. Still, I like this Holm girl and the rematch should be fun :)

Johnw1104 said:

I still don't understand what happened; it's like she decided she wanted to out-box a boxer. You'd think a couple minutes in when that strategy was going terribly she mighta switched it up, but no, let me try to outbox a former boxing champion.

Very strange, Rousey seems like she likely could have won if she stuck to her strengths. Still, I like this Holm girl and the rematch should be fun :)

I was wondering the same thing