By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ronda Rousey Just Got KTFO

Slade6alpha said:

Good, absolutely can't stand her. Gonna watch this over and over and enjoy myself

Pride comes before the fall.

"Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch - "preacher's daughter" my ass - I see through your fake sweet act now - you're getting your ass kicked tomorrow, and I'm really going to enjoy the beating I give you #andSTILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKU_7yfC5kw 

Man, I saw that tweet and thought it was fake. Its so damn obnoxious I'm even more glad she got knocked out.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
Hope she learns some humility now. :)

Next, let's see fucking Conor McGregor lose, please happen.

Aldo is going to maul him. People see to forget just how good Aldo is. Dude hasn't lost in 10 years. Oh better quality gif of the KO

This is good for the narratives.

I guess Holly is going to be in Fast & Furious 9 now...or was it 8? I lost count.

Darc Requiem said:

Aldo is going to maul him. People see to forget just how good Aldo is. Dude hasn't lost in 10 years.

Amen and please to that.

Chael Sonnen says though that Aldo may be in a situation where he won't fight. I hope his so called intel is wrong.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

looks like EA put the wrong girl on their cover

Around the Network
Dunban67 said:

My prediction is the cover will be both of them. When that game is released they will likely be hyping a rematch.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Dunban67 said:

lmao, that cover pick had bad timing.

I guess Miesha Tate's chances for another shot at Ronda became a little more likely, unless she does retire.

Ronda: 'Miesha's best chances at a title shot is to wait for me to retire'

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/ronda-rousey-miesha-tates-best-shot-is-to-wait-until-i-retire-which-wont-be-long

Rob5VGC said:
This is good for the narratives.

I guess Holly is going to be in Fast & Furious 9 now...or was it 8? I lost count.

Ronda got to appeal to the general public because of her relative beauty, overconfidence and success on the octagon. She was/is some phenomenon that got to trascend beyond MMA, I don't see that happening with Holm. It isn't like whoever is champion gets contracts for films and stuff.

I wonder what impact, if any, this defeat will generate in the public eyes. She may still remain popular, but of course she won't be seen as the "unbeatable force".

No more "would Ronda beat Maywheather in a fight" headlines. Actually, the woman beater may be typing a tweet about Ronda's loss as I write this.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Mr Puggsly said:
Dunban67 said:

My prediction is the cover will be both of them. When that game is released they will likely be hyping a rematch.

The Holmes girl deserves it - seems she beat Rousey very convincingly

Dunban67 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Dunban67 said:

The Holmes girl deserves it - seems she beat Rousey very convincingly

No doubt, but Rousey is a big draw AND was the definitive champion for a couple years. She will get an immediate rematch is she wants it.

The same thing is happening for Cain Valasquez. Both did shitty ads together, now both gotta get their belts back.

Recently Completed

Yea she'll probably get an immediate rematch. If she wants it. She wanted to take a break after this fight. I knew Holm stood a chance but I did not expect this kind of domination. Holms foot work was amazing and was one of the big things she needed to clean up in her game and she did it. She already had all the other tools.