By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star fox Zero delayed till Q1 2016

Ugh... Nintendo.. why..

I suppose it could use the extra polish, maybe the game will be better off.

Around the Network

It was out of my holiday shopping list, now is again a maybe, it sucks for the line-up but it is good news for me

Well, it seems a lot of the big games I've been wanting to play at the beginning of this year have been pushed to 2016.
Uncharted 4, Zelda Wii U, Persona 5, and now Star Fox Zero.
I believe it was, *something, something,* Miyamoto.
At least it gives me more time to build up my funds to by all these games.

This is a good thing it shows the Wii U has a lot more life in it than the no sayers think. Wii U successor 2017/18

PAOerfulone said:
Well, it seems a lot of the big games I've been wanting to play at the beginning of this year have been pushed to 2016.
Uncharted 4, Zelda Wii U, Persona 5, and now Star Fox Zero.
I believe it was, *something, something,* Miyamoto.
At least it gives me more time to build up my funds to by all these games.

I feel the same way. As a college student, I don't have a ton of cash to just throw around. October is already going to swamp me with game releases as it is, so I think it will be kind of a relief to have a break in November before December rolls in.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Kind of funny how, in a single day, an obvious delay is announced (Persona 5) and one right out of the blue is announced. I mean Zero had a release date and everything! Oh well if it gives Nintendo more time to polish the game and make it more presentable then more power to them.

I realized this when they stopped talking about it and Miyamoto was all over the place. Wish actually I called this prior for the brags.

On another note, the IGN community gets on my nerves...

And now everyone will whine over them delaying it despite having previously done all but putting a gun to their head and screaming *DELAY IT IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP!*

Fun times on the internet.

Money sure is tight these days when you're in college. Really for us, this is a God-sent.

I'm not too bothered by this. There's still Xenoblade coming out and I still haven't bought Yoshi's Woolly World!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---