By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star fox Zero delayed till Q1 2016

RolStoppable said:
benji232 said:

I guess they needed to polish the game more and upgrade the graphics after the backlash at E3.

More like they needed a game for Q1 2016.

True, but aren't Q1's for wiiU usually dead?

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
Poliwrathlord said:

So what's gonna be the big game for Wii U this holiday? I hope not it's Mario Tennis...

Xenoblade X and Mario Tennis probably. Far from great, but it's not the worst exclusive line up of this holiday of the big 3.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Xenoblade Chronicles X as the big Wii U holiday title! GO!!

Poliwrathlord said:
Even though I think Star Fox is pretty niche, I think that Xenoblade is a lot more niche and would really not be that good of a choice, but then again they don't have a lot of options. Maybe Animal Crossing Party?

It'll probably just be a culmination of Xenoblade, AC and Mario Tennis with extra marketing geared towards SMM and Splatoon.

There doesn't have to be a singular holiday title.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Poliwrathlord said:
animegaming said:

they'll probably push Xenoblade as the big holiday game.

Even though I think Star Fox is pretty niche, I think that Xenoblade is a lot more niche and would really not be that good of a choice, but then again they don't have a lot of options. Maybe Animal Crossing Party?

well Xenoblade is a open world RPG and Wii U isn't getting Fallout 4 which is the biggest game this holiday and happens to be a open world RPG so Nintendo could take this opertunity to heavily push Xenoblade X as sort of a rival to Fallout 4.

Around the Network

This is definitely for the best, I think. The game looked kind of rough around the edges, but it seemed to be improving with each update on its progress. I'm sure Star Fox fans would much prefer a more polished game to one that didn't reach its potential.

Well, now it seems as though the only major game left for Nintendo this holiday is XCX! I wasn't going to get Star Fox, but still. Sucks for anyone who wanted it

It needs a lot of work anyway.

I'm fine with it. I always thought this game needed more development time. At least it will give them a chance to polish the graphics, as well as gameplay!

Poliwrathlord said:

So what's gonna be the big game for Wii U this holiday? I hope not it's Mario Tennis...

I guess they'll be banking on Xenoblade Chronicles X. It is a risky move. Nobody since the 1990's has relied on an RPG game to sell consoles during the holidays.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com