By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star fox Zero delayed till Q1 2016

Now im sure as hell the wii u will get a price cut this hollidays.

Around the Network

This is good news btw, everyone could see it needed more polishing. Be glad Nintendo actually cares about quality.

As long as Xenoblade Chronicles X doesn't get delayed I'm fine. There's no excuse for that game as it's already done.

LipeJJ said:
Poliwrathlord said:

So what's gonna be the big game for Wii U this holiday? I hope not it's Mario Tennis...

Xenoblade X and Mario Tennis probably. Far from great, but it's not the worst exclusive line up of this holiday of the big 3.

I forgot about SMT x FE and Fatal Frame V, I think they'll come up this year too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
I forgot about SMT x FE and Fatal Frame V, I think they'll come up this year too.

SMTxFE is 2016 in the west.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Samus Aran said:
This is good news btw, everyone could see it needed more polishing. Be glad Nintendo actually cares about quality.

As long as Xenoblade Chronicles X doesn't get delayed I'm fine. There's no excuse for that game as it's already done.

Delayed?  I wouldn't be surprised if thy moved the release up if at all possible.  Say, November 25 to 27.  And put Mario Tennis and Amiibo Festival in that December slot.

Also, SMTxFE is 2015 Holidays in Japan. 

Around the Network

Good.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

-Shigeru Miyamoto, http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2012/apr/27/shigeru-miyamoto-rushed-game-forever-bad

Skullwaker said:
LipeJJ said:

Oh, my bad. Thanks for the info.

Anyway, I just remembered that Yoshi is still to release this year in NA and there's a bunch of spin offs too (AC and Mario & Sonic). It's not my type of lineup, but it's pretty decent actually. With the delay of Star Fox it's helping 2016 to look brighter too... now it has Zelda, SMT x FE, Star Fox and Pokkén. They'll probably announce more 2 or 3 smaller games too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Skullwaker said:

Oh, my bad. Thanks for the info.

Anyway, I just remembered that Yoshi is still to release this year in NA and there's a bunch of spin offs too (AC and Mario & Sonic). It's not my type of lineup, but it's pretty decent actually. With the delay of Star Fox it's helping 2016 to look brighter too... now it has Zelda, SMT x FE, Star Fox and Pokkén. They'll probably announce more 2 or 3 smaller games too.

The first half of 2016 is looking unusually bright.  Pokken, Star Fox, SMTxFE, and Project Treasure.  Doesn't scream "typical Nintendo," but looks pretty good.  hopefully they market during then and actually push all that stuff.  I have no doubt they will Pokken and Star Fox, but SMTxFE could use a push as well.  Diversity is something Nintendo's image could use.

... ;)

CALLED IT!

I'm now filled with determination.