By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There are officially seven Wii U games for 2016 so far (not including indies)

For good indies, don't forget Yooka-Laylee, Bloodstained and Earthlock: Festival of Magic

Around the Network
midrange said:
AZWification said:

Probably, but Zelda has been an October/November title for ages now. I just don't see the game coming out as late as November 2017 because that would simply be overkill.

So we agree that if zelda comes 2016, it will be late 2016. I am saying that since they have it as tba and not 2016, it is possible they will delay it for 2017. Uncharted was delayed to early 2016, it wouldn't surprise me is zelda is delayed to early 2017

I would be kinda OK with early 2017, but nothing more than that! The wait for Zelda U is already very painful the way it is right now.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wow! I'm looking forward to a grand total of one of those games and that one might come out in 2018 on the Nextasy or whatever they're calling the next Nintendo system these these days.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

AZWification said:
midrange said:
AZWification said:

Probably, but Zelda has been an October/November title for ages now. I just don't see the game coming out as late as November 2017 because that would simply be overkill.

So we agree that if zelda comes 2016, it will be late 2016. I am saying that since they have it as tba and not 2016, it is possible they will delay it for 2017. Uncharted was delayed to early 2016, it wouldn't surprise me is zelda is delayed to early 2017

I would be kinda OK with early 2017, but nothing more than that! The wait for Zelda U is already very painful the way it is right now.

I would hate 2017, but seeing as how the wii u is dead next year, I would rather they focus on the game and not rush it for the sake of the wii u

Its so sad how people on this site act. The guy was just showing what we know lol. Good god, realize Ninty and Sony operate differently. Ninty keeps their cards close to their chest and lets you focus on titles coming up in the near future.

Around the Network
midrange said:
AZWification said:
midrange said:
AZWification said:

I would hate 2017, but seeing as how the wii u is dead next year, I would rather they focus on the game and not rush it for the sake of the wii u

You want it to be dead so bad lol.

midrange said:
AZWification said:

I guess you're right. Zelda U could become an amazing game, but rushing it would be pretty bad.. I'm still hoping for a late 2016 if everything is going to be alright though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Srs tho Zelda isn't confirmed for 2016.

jason1637 said:
Paatar said:

True. But I highly doubt it will be moved to 2017.

But it hasn't been confirmed so it doesnt count :P

I have stated several times in this thread that I'm including 2016 or later.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Paatar said:
jason1637 said:

But it hasn't been confirmed so it doesnt count :P

I have stated several times in this thread that I'm including 2016 or later.

Then change the title and OP because its misleading