By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bye Ps4, I'm (temporarily) a Nintendo gamer now.

Also, be sure to play Resident Evil 4 Wii version, the best version as far as I know.

Around the Network

Tis kinda cool when you see pawn shops etc filled with 30-40euro Wii consoles here to think that if you add either a USB stick or portable HDD onto one of them you could be playing the games that go on ebay for multiple times that each.

As for it hurts devs by not buying games from ebay (since new copies are unavailable in stores or just not listed on the eshop) then no it just doesn't, the big N in the sky gets no money from you buying second hand games and if they choose not to list games people really want on the eshop in certain regions who's fault is it that people find other ways to play them?

Check out the EU version of Rhythm Paradise if you get a chance ps3_sales That version contains both the audio from the English music and the Japanese original version of it, great game series the Rhythm Heaven brand and like you said if you enjoy the Wii game (which you can buy new at retail here for €2) you might consider picking up the greatest hits version of it heading to the 3ds in JP in the next few months... if it ever gets localized here.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

OP you shouldn´t play it then instead of resorting to such methods. If you can´t afford to buy it, it´s your bad and not an excuse to pirate games.

ganoncrotch said:i
Tis kinda cool when you see pawn shops etc filled with 30-40euro Wii consoles here to think that if you add either a USB stick or portable HDD onto one of them you could be playing the games that go on ebay for multiple times that each.

As for it hurts devs by not buying games from ebay (since new copies are unavailable in stores or just not listed on the eshop) then no it just doesn't, the big N in the sky gets no money from you buying second hand games and if they choose not to list games people really want on the eshop in certain regions who's fault is it that people find other ways to play them?

Check out the EU version of Rhythm Paradise if you get a chance ps3_sales That version contains both the audio from the English music and the Japanese original version of it, great game series the Rhythm Heaven brand and like you said if you enjoy the Wii game (which you can buy new at retail here for €2) you might consider picking up the greatest hits version of it heading to the 3ds in JP in the next few months... if it ever gets localized here.

I did absolutely lovee  the Rhythm series on the 3ds. Thanks I'll have to check that out. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Play Skyward Sword before playing Twilight Princess. SS is not as good as TP in my opinion.

I've been trying to figure out the best order to play these games actually. I want to go from good to the best in the end....

I figured Xenoblade would have to be last. 

But I was planning on TP first then SS. I haven't played any Zelda games since OoT honestly. You think it's best to start SS first? 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Just go in whichever order you feel like.

I went Wind Waker first, then Twilight Princess, then A Link to the Past, and then finally Skyward Sword.
And I think that TP & SS are neck in neck, although I give the slight nod to SS.

Im waiting for a truly stable Nintendo console so I can raid the E Shop and finally enjoy years of games that i've missed.

Just make sure you give Sonic Colours the love it deserves ya hear!?

Wii has some cracking games on it. I particularly loved Dead Space and the Resident Evil "Light Gun" games.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

This title... :'(