By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bye Ps4, I'm (temporarily) a Nintendo gamer now.

I probably made a thread about rebuying a super cheap Wii for Brawl purposes with friends. 

Well, I now have enough reasons to put away my Ps4 and The Witcher 3 to start playing some Wii games. 

Never thought about it before now, but I modded it with Homebrew and the like. I don't own all the games I'm getting, but I'm sorry I refuse to pay $80 for Xenoblade and high prices for other titles. 

Is this wrong? Probably. 

But I'm still doing it. The way I see it, I 100% would never pay any money to buy a Wii game. So either way nobody gets my money. Lol. Plus literally thousands of others are doing it and have still supported Nintendo.

I could bullshit you guys and say that I'm just doing this for backups but I'm not going to do that. 

ANYWAYYYYY

I'm like super excited to play Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Skyward Sword. Those three oh man i'm uber hyped like you don't even know. 

Brand new gameplay experiences. Yay. 

Also downloaded Brawl (backup copy lol), both Galaxies, Mario bros, Twlight Princess, some Kirby and some DK. Others too. 

But man. I've just been reading nonstop about people's experiences with Xenoblade and Last Story in particular. Can't. Wait.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Did you own a Gamecube?

Playing SS is a fitting punishment for a pirate.
Xenoblade Chronicles is only $20 btw.

Samus Aran said:

Where are you getting it for $20? I gotta find my copy on ebay for lots of cash.

Samus Aran said:

Not in the US.  It's not on the eshop here.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Luckly me, i have Xenoblade & The Last Story physicals. Hopefully comes out on Wii U Eshop to teach them(Ebayers) lesson.

I haven't played any of those games, but judging by fan reactions you might enjoy them so much that you'll end up buying them ;) - I hope for that outcome :P

Anyway, new game experiences are really the most excting thing in gaming to me, have a good time :)

Good for you!
Skyward Sword, Xenoblade, Galaxy 1 are my 3 favorite games on the system! Hope you have as much fun with them as I did!
Also, you should check out Sonic Colors and Punch-Out!! as well.

Get Sin and Punishment Star Succesor

Also the Trauma Center games

Have fun my friend.