By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bye Ps4, I'm (temporarily) a Nintendo gamer now.

You should pirate Xenoblade for PC emulator. It's so much more awesome.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I wish I hadn't read this whole thing. I won't comment on what I think of your "pirating" IE: thievery, because I don't want a PM from the mods requesting that I " play nice" but I do sincerely hope that the fist of justice catches up to you one day.
I read more and more about people feeling it's perfectly acceptable to steal games, movies, music, artwork etc. and I honestly wonder if they realize just how much damage they are inflicting on the creators of said media as well as we who love the hobby.

Try to do at least ONE good deed everyday....

Have fun then!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Maybe you will end up buying them, though I personally wouldn't pay more than $10 for that zelda game, anyways have fun mr sparrow :P

So now neither Sony or Nintendo gets your money?

Well have fun I guess...

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
Not sure about Skyward Sword particularly if you play the compelling and excellent Xenoblade before.

And I am not particularly happy that you talk about playing games without paying them. If you could find a cheaper copy of your games later on ebay that would be OK I guess.

You know that we have developers lurking on this forum, some of them are moderators too...

Yeah I don't really care. 

My money is not going to Nintendo for $80 copies of Xenoblade, $50 Skyward Sword, $50 Last Story, $60 Metroid, ect since they would all be used copies of the game. Your logic is flawed.

I could go on and on. 

If they want less modding of Wii's they can lower the prices. 

But at least I'm experiencing these games and am now more likely to play sequels. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

BasilZero said:

"Temporarily"

l0l

Why not be a Playstation AND a Nintendo gamer all the time?

Well in my honest opinion I'll most likely always be a generation behind for Nintendo. Therefore I'm not really a Nintendo gamer.... I catch on late. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Xenoblade and The Last Story are both a masterpiece, have fun with them :)

I'm usually against pirating, but if there is no way to buy the game in a method that the money goes to the creator instead of some random dude selling the game, then I see nothing wrong with doing it, since that transaction wounldn't affect the developer in any way whatsoever.

^ If you're in North America, you can get The Last Story directly from XSEED games, they have it on their online store for $30. You can get Skyward Sword at some retail stores, or maybe even newegg for $50, Xenoblade is the only one that you can't buy while giving some money to the publisher, unless they put it on the eShop.

Publishers have NO saying in the prices that their games go for MOST OF THE TIME. XSEED has The Last Story, other sellers decide to put in on $50, Nintendo doesn't print Skyward Sword anymore, whatever is left is up to the retailer/seller, same goes for Xenoblade.

Nintendo doesn't need to lower prices, because they have no control over the used games market.

I probably shouldn't mind, but narrow minded people are hurting the industry.

Play Skyward Sword before playing Twilight Princess. SS is not as good as TP in my opinion.