By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bye Ps4, I'm (temporarily) a Nintendo gamer now.

Not sure about Skyward Sword particularly if you play the compelling and excellent Xenoblade before.

And I am not particularly happy that you talk about playing games without paying them. If you could find a cheaper copy of your games later on ebay that would be OK I guess.

You know that we have developers lurking on this forum, some of them are moderators too...

Around the Network

Nice game choice. Try to buy the games when they are cheap. The Last Story and SMG are in a good price. XC would have a lower price if eShop releases a digital copy for Wii U.

Enjoy the games, I have also those games except SS. I'll buy it before EOY.

For XC, if you like open world RPGs but not so much on graphics, you'll enjoy it.

911, we have a pirate here.

I'd recommend a handful of awesome games, but you wouldn't pay a dime for them (as if Wii games were worth nothing), so I won't.

Try to get them used at least... And many Wii games are very cheap and brand new from small videogame stores, support them!

Good for you.

bunchanumbers said:
Samus Aran said:
Playing SS is a fitting punishment for a pirate.
Xenoblade Chronicles is only $20 btw.

Where are you getting it for $20? I gotta find my copy on ebay for lots of cash.

He means the eshop verdion for wii u.But thats only available for europe(for now at least)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Uber Hypes!!!  

(but not hyped enough to think that they are worth money)

Nautilus said:
bunchanumbers said:

Where are you getting it for $20? I gotta find my copy on ebay for lots of cash.

He means the eshop verdion for wii u.But thats only available for europe(for now at least)

The question is, does the OP has a Wii U to begin with?! He mentioned he bought a second hand Wii with home brew.

At least show Nintendo a bit of support for the hard work they poured in...buy at least one game man. :/

ps3-sales! said:

I'm sorry I refuse to pay $80 for Xenoblade and high prices for other titles.

I 100% would never pay any money to buy a Wii game.

So... which is it?

CWegzz said:
Samus Aran said:
Playing SS is a fitting punishment for a pirate.
Xenoblade Chronicles is only $20 btw.

Not in the US.  It's not on the eshop here.

Which is total bullshit.