By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bye Ps4, I'm (temporarily) a Nintendo gamer now.

Ahoy mate! Pirating is fine as long as it's for a good cause (Good example: I don't have enough money to buy socks so I'll start pirating videogames). But... you look like a strong independent woman, you should be buying your own stuff instead of engaging in illegal activies.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Didnt do it but dont know why was thinking about doing the same lately. I have a wiii with backwards with cube, I was just thinking about sooo many games I havnt played...

If only those wii games did not require that stupid motion controller...

ps3-sales! said:
zippy said:
Get a Wii U :P

Like I told that other guy a Wii U is over $300 for the system. I payed $30 for the Wii and all these games. #logic

You didn't pay for all these games.

The only people this hurts greatly are scalpers and GameStop. Xenoblade is my third favorite game last gen, but not worth $80.

Skyward Sword and Super Mario Galaxy 1 are the best games on the Wii.
If you choose to play TP and SS there won't be a problem as both are very different. Both great games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Would not be easier just emulate everything in dolphin?

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

ps3-sales! said:
globalisateur said:
Not sure about Skyward Sword particularly if you play the compelling and excellent Xenoblade before.

And I am not particularly happy that you talk about playing games without paying them. If you could find a cheaper copy of your games later on ebay that would be OK I guess.

You know that we have developers lurking on this forum, some of them are moderators too...

Yeah I don't really care. 

My money is not going to Nintendo for $80 copies of Xenoblade, $50 Skyward Sword, $50 Last Story, $60 Metroid, ect since they would all be used copies of the game. Your logic is flawed.

I could go on and on. 

If they want less modding of Wii's they can lower the prices. 

But at least I'm experiencing these games and am now more likely to play sequels. 

Last Story is around $30, and Metroid Prime trilogy is $20 on eShop. Skyward Sword is really around $50 and Xenoblade is the only one that has a high price.

Welcome on board! (Temporally XDD). Make sure you try all these games people said before me, especially Xenoblade Chronicles, Skyward Sword (truly underrated amongst Nintendo fans, if you ask me :P) and Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. These are all masterpieces in my eyes.