By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have You Ever Criticized A Game/ Gaming Service Without Ever Trying It?

KLXVER said:
PSNow comes to mind...

Same here. I worry about input latency.

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
vivster said:
PSNow is garbage. May be good for someone with lower standards but I don't need to try it to know it will suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqA1KEKETA&ab_channel=DigitalFoundry

And this is what happens when you judge a service before you try it.

The comment section of that video is pure sickness lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Who hasn't?

RenCutypoison said:
Every Xbone feature. Still salty from im@s exclusivity (it's only been 10 years).

Anything Blizzard too (though i did try Heartstone)

Hey man. Don't be hatin' on Starcraft!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

not realy, i can play a lot at work and we have all 3 consoles standing around. but i normaly dont play a game for longer as long as its not realy good, so when something cool happens half way into the story, well thats a problem

Around the Network

Yeah I have, but mainly just to defend another game/service though.

Of course...you don't need first hand experience with something to criticize it. There are many facets of a critique past how the game plays (or how a service feels to use? this question makes little sense with services).

sundin13 said:
  • Of course...you don't need first hand experience with something to criticize it. There are many facets of a critique past how the game plays (or how a service feels to use? this question makes little sense with services).

I mainly inserted that for stuff like PS Now and Onlive. I even criticised PS Now today without ever trying it. After further research I guess it ain't that bad, still not entirely convinced though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Nintendo knows what's up

ArchangelMadzz said:
vivster said:
PSNow is garbage. May be good for someone with lower standards but I don't need to try it to know it will suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqA1KEKETA&ab_channel=DigitalFoundry

And this is what happens when you judge a service before you try it.

What does framerate have to do with horrible input delay?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.