By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have You Ever Criticized A Game/ Gaming Service Without Ever Trying It?

Yeah, I guess. I just need to know enough about a product to know if I'll like it or not but I'll give most things a try (if I can) to seal the deal on what I think of it. 

I know that I don't like certain genres and I avoid giving people/friends advice on whether to buy a game from that genre. I dislike digital gaming services and digital games in general. Sure, I'll buy a digital game if it's super cheap but that's it.

Around the Network

sure, I do that with pretty much every simulation racer type of game. I have played enough simulation racers to know that I really don't like simulation racers...

ReimTime said:

Hi there! So um.. Who's the girl in your profile? >.<

I looked at the link in your sig but there were no names. She's cute. :3 (I could've just sent a private message. I'm an idiot. I'll delete this... later :P)

yes i did.

im i forgiven now ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I gave Destiny bunch of crap before it release based on preview and other article I read on the game. Sadly after playing Destiny, the game did nothing to redeem itself and was has bad as I though it would be. The game is just not meant to be played without a group of friends.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
yes i did.

im i forgiven now ?

This is not a confessional, your permanent record have now been adjusted accordingly.

vivster said:
PSNow is garbage. May be good for someone with lower standards but I don't need to try it to know it will suck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqA1KEKETA&ab_channel=DigitalFoundry

And this is what happens when you judge a service before you try it.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

FragilE^ said:
ReimTime said:

Hi there! So um.. Who's the girl in your profile? >.<

I looked at the link in your sig but there were no names. She's cute. :3 (I could've just sent a private message. I'm an idiot. I'll delete this... later :P)

No problemo man! It's a CG Render of Rydia from Final Fantasy IV.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Every Xbone feature. Still salty from im@s exclusivity (it's only been 10 years).

Anything Blizzard too (though i did try Heartstone)

I don't need to have played games like Sonic Boom to know it's crap. I can say the same about The Order. I hate cutscenes and QTE in games. This game has sacrificed too much in the gameplay department to look visually impressive.