By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have You Ever Criticized A Game/ Gaming Service Without Ever Trying It?

ReimTime said:

No problemo man! It's a CG Render of Rydia from Final Fantasy IV.

Thanks! :D

Oh, and on topic, yes. I've critized a lot without having first hand experience. I think its fine so long as you have done your research. And I'm not saying that I always do my research properly... But I try!

Around the Network

Anyone who says they haven't is a liar. Everybody does it sometimes, and frankly, how could we not? If we had to try absolutely everything first hand in order (HA!) to be allowed a valid criticism of something then we'd all have to try some pretty shitty things.

I talked down the xbone in favor of the ps4. I now have both and still talk down on the xbone. Not nearly as bad though.

Yep. I don't think EA Access is a good idea. Not because the service itself is rubbish (which it may or may not be) but the concept of publisher based subscriptions for "free games" is a bad idea IMO.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I'm sure I have before, but nowadays I try not to say anything about a game I know nothing about. It just makes you look foolish when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Yep. I don't think EA Access is a good idea. Not because the service itself is rubbish (which it may or may not be) but the concept of publisher based subscriptions for "free games" is a bad idea IMO.

Isn't that what Sony does lol?

Sure. I was just trying to downplay games that weren't released on my preferred plastic box. I wouldn't call that criticism though.

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:

Sure. I was just trying to downplay games that weren't released on my preferred plastic box. I wouldn't call that criticism though.

Lol I wonder what its called.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Yep, The Order:1886. Though I've seen a lot of gameplays and reviews to know what I was talking about.

Yes, PSNow.