By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has Wii U surpassed that E3 2011 Zelda teaser yet?

Has it been topped yet, visually?

Yes 173 45.05%

No 211 54.95%

Total:384

No, would of preferred they stuck with the original style than change it to what it is today.

Around the Network

Definitely not. I think it might be able to, but no one cares enough to do it. Too pricey, I guess.

YES:

dont look at the whole picture but look at the small details.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

NobleTeam360 said:
No, would of preferred they stuck with the original style than change it to what it is today.

You're certainly not alone there. The teaser graphics were much more mainstream-friendly.

No, but...

Still amazing imo. I actually didn't like the artistical direction of that Zelda demo. Not a fan of the games in the series that try to make it exceedingly realistic. 

Edit: I actually change my answer to yes, because I don't find that demo particularly impressive personally. I like the look of all the games I posted more.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Don't use that footage of the SMT game. It makes it look like a 3DS title.

kljesta64 said:
YES:

dont look at the whole picture but look at the small details.

Care to elaborate?

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

KLXVER said:

Don't use that footage of the SMT game. It makes it look like a 3DS title.

Changed it to Fatal Frame just for you.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Everytime a console is revealed, we always get tech demos showcasing the console's potential. Key being potential, because said tech demos are always just pre-rendered videos, which of course always look better than anything real time, even if it's in engine. Wii-U might get something close, maybe even from Zelda U, but I doubt anything on Wii-U will ever look that good.

That being said, I really wish they had stuck with the darker Zelda style from that footage. I still can't get on board with the brighter more colorful style.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I'd say if not, thay have came darn close. It will be passed before the gen is over.

EDIT: If we are just talking about preference, yes many times including the new Zelda U trailer (due to it saying visuals).

Not to mention this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shch7LNkVXw