By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has Wii U surpassed that E3 2011 Zelda teaser yet?

Has it been topped yet, visually?

Yes 173 45.05%

No 211 54.95%

Total:384
curl-6 said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
I don't think so. I still wish they made Zelda U look like this.

Most of it potential audience do, I expect.

Yep, I'm in that boat. I'm not going to comment on its graphics (it's not a debate I want to bother with), but on an artistic level I think the original looked much nicer.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
That was only a CGI

It was realtime. You could change time of day and camera angles.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

That demo is overrated as shit.

(Spoilers, Bayonetta 2) For me, this is far more impressive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aOP8TFJX0

SubiyaCryolite said:
Goodnightmoon said:
That was only a CGI

It was realtime. You could change time of day and camera angles.

True, I never saw that before, just the video. It looked like a cgi imo

I really like the new art style but if I have to choose, the orginal would be my choice. It just looks phenomenal.

Around the Network

I think the actual Zelda U we're getting is already superior from a technical point of view.

But I would be interested in seeing a Twilight Princess HD-make with the visuals of that tech demo.

nothing will, i doubt the WiiU can even render games that good looking. then you got the issue if any developer would ever be willing to try.

I think bayonetta 2 has

That demo doesn't look very good compared to more recent Wii U games. The upcoming Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin, Mario World 3D, Xenoblade,, Bayonetta 2, and other games all look better.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Funny thing is some people actually thought it was possible even when the specs of the system clearly showed it was impossible. Would love to bump a thread but not sure witch one it was.