By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is your new Joker. What do you think?

Arkaign said:
If you've seen some of Leto's later work, you know he has some real range and a brave way of tackling roles. I didn't even recognize him in Dallas Buyer's Club until way after he showed up, it was a transformative role.

A pic is the worst possible way to know whether this will work or not, and to be honest, most of the question will be answered by the director and the script.

(1)- Can Jared Leto act? (YES.)
(2)- Is this a good director? (YES.)
(3)- Is this a good script? (Wait and see, but his previous work has been solid to awesome)

This whole post pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. I have enough confidence in Leto to give him the benefit of the doubt until we at least see some footage.

Around the Network

He reminds me of the new Dante.

I approve, this one might be very good gg

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

binary solo said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

I'm hoping the tattoos aren't part of the look, but they probably are. Other than that though he looks great.

Tats are the thing now, you can't be badass without them. Good badass or bad badass you gotta have tats.

The joker from the dark night doesn't have any tats and wears makeup. Yet he is a huge badass, which kicks this tattooed ass any day.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

sundin13 said:
Arkaign said:
If you've seen some of Leto's later work, you know he has some real range and a brave way of tackling roles. I didn't even recognize him in Dallas Buyer's Club until way after he showed up, it was a transformative role.

A pic is the worst possible way to know whether this will work or not, and to be honest, most of the question will be answered by the director and the script.

(1)- Can Jared Leto act? (YES.)
(2)- Is this a good director? (YES.)
(3)- Is this a good script? (Wait and see, but his previous work has been solid to awesome)

This whole post pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. I have enough confidence in Leto to give him the benefit of the doubt until we at least see some footage.

Less worried about actor and director, more worried about whatever asshole is in charge of wardrobe.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

My faith with the DC universe is near not existent at this point.

archer9234 said:

Guys. Joker has had these looks before in comics. They aren't the ones people read the most. But they do exsist.

That is from All-star Batman and Robin and that portrayal of Batman and the Joker are generally considered among the worst depictions of those characters.  I really hope that interpretation of the Joker is not what we get.

On these tattos my biggest issue is they are obviously nods to various issues of the joker.  So...the joker is aware he's in a comic or film?  It feels more like a fan being the Joker than the Joker himself.

Still, I'll check out Suicide Squad as for me Harley Quinn is really who I am curious to see in that.

Did he sit in a big dildo by accident? He screams like he is in a lot of pain!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Well... It is technically fine... But I have such a hard time imagining anybody being better than heath ledgers version of the joker...

Which is kind of ironic because I thought heath ledger was a terrible cast when that was announced...

Looks more like a Joker henchman than The Joker to me.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5