By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is your new Joker. What do you think?

Around the Network

I'm hoping the tattoos aren't part of the look, but they probably are. Other than that though he looks great.

Missing Heath Ledger already

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

is this a joke?

I think he needs to grow his hai

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Looks like Miley Cyrus's twin brother.

TheGoldenBoy said:

I'm hoping the tattoos aren't part of the look, but they probably are. Other than that though he looks great.

Tats are the thing now, you can't be badass without them. Good badass or bad badass you gotta have tats.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Should at least have a comparison to what they're emulating. He's the Joker from Suicide Squad.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

binary solo said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Tats are the thing now, you can't be badass without them. Good badass or bad badass you gotta have tats.

Then lets hope he's covered up for the whole movie. Although that head tattoo looks stupid as fuck.